R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Painting, Designs, Graphics and Photography (https://www.rctech.net/forum/painting-designs-graphics-photography-59/)
-   -   "he's back... (https://www.rctech.net/forum/painting-designs-graphics-photography/103053-hes-back.html)

trx1 02-22-2006 03:57 PM

"he's back...

2 Attachment(s)
..the man behind the marker"

told ya "ill b back" and i m. :ha: .behold....MICRO MARKER!!

the #1 noob 02-22-2006 04:06 PM

make me one make me one im getting my two spyders this week from a dude on the forum! what kinda paint was that that made it see through like that? or was it just a light coat. and/or was it airbrushed?

Kcdzim 02-22-2006 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by the #1 noob
make me one make me one im getting my two spyders this week from a dude on the forum! what kinda paint was that that made it see through like that? or was it just a light coat. and/or was it airbrushed?

sigh.... it's marker. as in permanent pen.

Justin Zorc 02-22-2006 05:27 PM

behold.. a toolbox
http://www.homedepot.com/cmc_upload/...59487293_4.jpg

Kevin K 02-22-2006 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by Justin Zorc

Behold....the greatest post of all time!

trx1 02-22-2006 05:38 PM

ive seen that box before, is that a good brand?? i have a craftsman, is it as good??

MikeWO 02-22-2006 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by trx1
..the man behind the marker"

told ya "ill b back" and i m. :ha: .behold....MICRO MARKER!!

VERY NICE!!!!

I like it. Maybe you should spray a clear sealer coat behind it, do you think?

Artificial-I 02-22-2006 08:48 PM

BEHOLD, A terrible cell phone cam and paint job. w00t , uB3R l33tzors.

LOL. If this is even a joke , its a bad one. Saw the other job , whats the deal...you like ruining bodies. If you like clear color look , get some translucent candys and goto work.

Least then itll be a smooth even look , not like johnny just brought home his artwork from school.

Also do you like the response that you get more or just the kicks out of ruining a body. If your going for comedy its really not even that funny. Maybe cause it looks like your even wasting time doing it? I could only imagine laughing for a few seconds then reality would strike me and I would say this isnt worth the time for the laughs...

TeamButter 02-22-2006 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Artificial-I
BEHOLD, A terrible cell phone cam and paint job. w00t , uB3R l33tzors.

LOL. If this is even a joke , its a bad one. Saw the other job , whats the deal...you like ruining bodies. If you like clear color look , get some translucent candys and goto work.

Least then itll be a smooth even look , not like johnny just brought home his artwork from school.

Also do you like the response that you get more or just the kicks out of ruining a body. If your going for comedy its really not even that funny. Maybe cause it looks like your even wasting time doing it? I could only imagine laughing for a few seconds then reality would strike me and I would say this isnt worth the time for the laughs...

What the hell do you care if the guy likes to do bodies up with a Magic Marker? Maybe he can use some liquid paper as white paint... You must have absolutely nothing better to do than bash someone. I tell you......speaking of tool boxes...... :sneaky: :sneaky:

TSR6 02-22-2006 09:51 PM

Not going to lie - A lot of painters use markers on the inside of the body as highlights, special details, ect.

...and if it makes the individual person happy, and isn't harming anyone - then why the fuss?

Artificial-I 02-22-2006 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by TeamButter
What the hell do you care if the guy likes to do bodies up with a Magic Marker? Maybe he can use some liquid paper as white paint... You must have absolutely nothing better to do than bash someone. I tell you......speaking of tool boxes...... :sneaky: :sneaky:

In reality I wasnt really bashing. I just said it was a bad joke , also never said tool box either. Guess you cant read all that well , that was someone else. As for tools and bashing someone else, speak for yourself.

In reality if you were in this forum enough and saw what this guy posted awhile back in a thread in which it had nothing to do with. Now created his own thread to just post this again. Then if you also took some time to notice the title also kinda throws you to the fact thats "hes back" is kinda begging for flames. In which I also questioned was this his reasoning.

Also if this gag thread was something serious , which its not. Then im pretty sure it was not taken serious. I just didnt think it was all that funny before or now and the guy never answered if this is what he likes or just wants to post this to everyone for what reasons?

Id just close it , cause who in reality will ever want to re-create this and if a joke should probably be posted in the general chat section. Not here.

Just my thoughts , didnt know I would become the main attraction on this thread when im just questioning the guy. Good way to make friends with that attitude.

trx1 02-23-2006 09:05 AM

ARTIFIAL-I....great handle :rolleyes:

Ok first off, i do like using markers to paint because:
1) noone tried it,or has done it.
2) cheaper then paint
3) different look then everything ive seen(been in this hobby 20yrs)
As for the whiteout idea,hhmm :ha:

so, if u do not like what im doing, PLEASE dont look, or post... :flaming:

Artificial-I 02-23-2006 09:36 AM

Wowsers, you got a really sweet name too and a great speller. Cant believe your serious, why not just use translucent paint, the savings cant be that good. Wasnt trying to bash , but I guess no one really gets that. I was more or less just playing around but still questioning. Now I understand and ill just keep my distance. Enjoy the bodies.

the #1 noob 02-23-2006 02:22 PM

:D any kind of colored sharpie? :D now i cant wait... i was gonna go out and buy new paints for my body but now i dont. nice idea, who was the first person to come up with this?

trx1 02-23-2006 02:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
id like to think i was, but ya never know... :sneaky:

..and since sharpie has come out with all these other colors....your imaganation is the limit

http://www.sharpie.com/sanford/consu...products.jhtml