Dynamite kill switch

Old 05-22-2016, 10:42 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Dynamite kill switch

I can not get the LED to light up showing that it's ok to start the engine......what am I doing wrong.....I have installed the kill switch as per the manual, plugged everything in and I have no red LED lit up.

Help please
Old 05-23-2016, 07:57 AM
Tech Rookie

Is your battery fully charged? It has those jumpers on the left side to set the low voltage cut off and if it's set too high it'll never come on. Also, I know it's a stupid question but the wires are a weird color so is it plugged in backwards? Lastly, if none of that works, just call horizon and they will send you a new one. I just went through the same thing except the led was lighting up but the relay was stuck closed. Got a new one and it works perfect.
Old 05-23-2016, 10:07 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I have a couple more things to try today and if no luck I will call Horizon for a replacement, If the kill switch is faulty that scares me because IMO a kill switch should NEVER be faulty. The quality of this item should always be top notch. However reading thru some posts on here and other forums, plus the manuals of all the components involved there are still some things I can try.