Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Oval, Larger Scales and More
RC4Less Tires Breaking records in Mt Vernon, Wa >

RC4Less Tires Breaking records in Mt Vernon, Wa

RC4Less Tires Breaking records in Mt Vernon, Wa

Old 12-05-2005, 04:22 PM
Lester24

Default RC4Less Tires Breaking records in Mt Vernon, Wa

I've been racing R.C. Oval for 16 years now and this year was lucky enough to add RC4Less as one of my very first sponsors. I'd just like to say out of all the tires I've ever run on these tires have by far performed the best and have been the most durable. The yellow rims I'd previously been running on the previous year had alot of glueing problems in the last few years, which would cause the foam to come up around the edges and have really bad vibrations. We race 6 cell mod up here in Mt Vernon washington and that really puts the tire/glue and rim to the test. I haven't ever had one problem with glueing on the RC 4 less tires. Another problem I've had with other brands of tires is the rims holding up. In 6 cell mod, I've seen the orange RC4Less rims stand up to some amazing accidents and come out totally fine. Probably one of my favorite things about the RC4Less tires is how true they are. Straight out of the package the rims and foam spin amazingly true, this is very important for modified racing. RC4less tires get amazing grip and have really good wear. Its impressive to me how much grip some of the harder tires have like black and double black. Its really great that in my opinion, the best quality tires available for oval now can also be purchased at some of the lowest prices in the industry. For any of you racers who havent tried them. Take my advice and give them a try. I mainly 1/10th scale pan. On my first night of racing 1/10th scale mod on RC4Less tires I won the Amain. The second night I added almost a lap and a half to the 1/10th scale mod record. I have been borrowing a KSG car and running a few races. I loaned some of my RC4less 1/12th scale tires to my friend Pete Kinsman and he added a lap to the track record in 4 cell stock on his first full run on the tires. In his 12L3O he ran pink rears, purple right front and a magenta left front. The car was amazing through the turns. My fellow rc4less teammate and cousin won the a-main his first night out with his new darkside 12th scale oval car and RC4Less tires. Not sure what tires compounds he ran, but RC4less tires were 1rst and 2nd. Bottom line is in a short time the RC4less tires are racking up muliple records and alot of wins and showing they're great quaility buy holding up great. In 1/10th scale stock, I love the cream rears, they are just the right compund. On the front in 1/10th I like a black RF and A Grey LF. If any of you guys have trouble with your tires gumming up or getting sticky after running on ozite, cleaning the tires in between races with denatured alcahol works great. It dries quickly and then you can go resume your normal softening strategy. If anybody ever has any questions for me concerning RC4Less products or any aspect of carpet oval racing.....please feel free to email me at any time at [email protected] and I'd be glad to help. As any of you know that have dealt with Bruce Triplett before he is a heck of a nice guy to deal with and always takes good care of you and gets your orders out fast. Its great to have a RC company out there that focuses on oval racing and provides so many quality oval products at great prices. More and more people are taking notice of the cars with the orange rims that are running up front.

Thanks Bruce,

Old 12-13-2005, 06:36 PM
Tech Initiate

Thumbs up Rc4less tirers rock

Love those Orange tirers!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails RC4Less Tires Breaking records in Mt Vernon, Wa-dscf0262.jpg  
Old 12-22-2005, 09:26 AM
Tech Rookie

I really like your car. It is very realistic. I also have a soft spot for orange wheels. Congratulations on your recent wins. As far as I am concerned, all my race cars have top wings on them. I race 1/10 scale nitro sprint cars on dirt.