Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Oval, Larger Scales and More
I-LAP TIMING SYSTEM FEEDBACK FROM TRACKS THAT USE IT >

I-LAP TIMING SYSTEM FEEDBACK FROM TRACKS THAT USE IT

I-LAP TIMING SYSTEM FEEDBACK FROM TRACKS THAT USE IT

Old 01-14-2012, 07:45 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 41 (98%+)
Default I-LAP TIMING SYSTEM FEEDBACK FROM TRACKS THAT USE IT

Hey guys i want to get feedback from tracks and racers that use or did use the I-LAP TIMING SYSTEM

http://rclapcounter.com/
Old 01-17-2012, 10:28 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default I-Lap

I've been using the system now for over 2 years at my temporary parking lot track out out Quaker steak and Lube in Pinellas park Florida with absolutely no issues at all. I use it with RC Scoring pro for software and it has been flawless. I have and AMB system but to be honest this sytem is easier to use at temp tracks since there is only sensors for the bridge and no need to tape down or run the speaker wire loop etc. At first some racers were hesitant and a bit criticizing of it but after over 2 years they have all grown pretty fond of it as the personal transponders are about half the price of AMB. Best of all Craig G. (Owner of the company) is absolutely awsome when it comes to customer service, I have had a few transponders that have been damaged or destroyed and have emailed him or just sent them back with a note about the problem and to let me know how much the repairs would cost. Without hesitation or question he has fixed and returned them to me in a very timely manner and on top of it never charged me a dime. TOP NOTCH SERVICE, try to get that from AMB. If you are looking to run big events it is probably not the choice due to the standardization of AMB across the industry but for local, fun, weekday/weeknight, club or hobbyshop racing it works great and will cost a lot less.
Old 01-21-2012, 08:34 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I use this system as well. It is FLAWLESS. I actually called the quaker steak and lube guy and he sold me on the idea. It works just as good as anything out there.