Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How many here running large scale?

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 07:50 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I think there are many. Most are a ghost. They read but don't post. Some will even say that in there post too.
Old 10-27-2011, 12:01 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I guess I'm a ....pre owner...as in looking to buy a 1/5 th.I do read and not post as I have nothing to report on the ride that I don't have.....!!!!....well know thats done....just my help for the post count........buy the way.I'm looking for a used buggy or truck a clone will work as I'm on a budget...lmk what you might have.
Old 10-27-2011, 12:24 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Ghost

I am one of those ghost. I have been reading for awhile and not really posting. Seems to me if you are not off-road then there is not much going on as previously stated so I dont see much use in replying. I enjoy talking to others about the hobby (dirt oval) and have made suggestions about racing just not much interest in it so I dont bother.
Old 10-27-2011, 12:33 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by wgatzke
I am one of those ghost. I have been reading for awhile and not really posting. Seems to me if you are not off-road then there is not much going on as previously stated so I dont see much use in replying. I enjoy talking to others about the hobby (dirt oval) and have made suggestions about racing just not much interest in it so I dont bother.
so do you run 1/5th on road?...I prefer onroad also I run a ofna GTPII and a PBS ofna buggy set up street. I like the idea of 1/5th onroad.are there decent onroad 1/5 cars available?..
Old 10-27-2011, 12:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

My sons and myself run 1/5 dirt oval. I posted some videos earlier of a track we ran awhile back.
Old 10-27-2011, 01:31 PM
46u
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I like both on and off road. I really would like a 1/5 scale F1 car only problem harder to find a place to run on road then off road and is the reason I only run off road. I have serveral smaller scale on road just no where to run them.

If we could get the people here to start a dedicated large scale forum good chance there would be many others posting here. Many large scale people do not come here do to no large scale forum.

I really like F1 racing and this is what I play with when the weather is bad. This is just a little over half my track as I do not have enough room to set the whole thing up inside.

Old 10-27-2011, 05:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I want one of those set ups for my basement...looks good..I to like the look of the F1 car from full size to scale ....but love running off road r/c ...

The best part of running r/c racing is just getting together with like minded people and hanging out ...I could care less if I finish a or not...but I do like running laps on a track..
Old 10-27-2011, 05:55 PM
Tech Regular

I hear ya just getting together and runnin....3 of us got together today and ran 1/8 street buggys........a load of fun was had by all....!!!!!!..gotta get them into 1/5....