Wiki Posts
Search

2011 US Indoor Champs...Cleveland

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 07:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default 2011 US Indoor Champs...Cleveland

Alright Carpet Roadcourse and Oval racers, The time has come to announce the details of the US Indoor Champs for 2011. We're happy to have Sweep, Power Push, Alpha RC F1, Team Associated, and our event sponsor Calandra Racing Concepts already on board. As always, the race will be Thanksgiving week, Nov. 24th-27th, at the Holiday Inn, in Independence, OH. (1-800- 315-2621, 6001 Rockside Rd. Independence, OH 44131) Information and entry forms, as well as online registration will be available at www.indoorchamps.net tomorrow evening.

Classes for Oval:
17.5 Sportsman Truck
17.5 Stock
13.5 open body
10.5 Open
1/12 13.5 motor
1/10 13.5 spec

TOUR rules for all classes.........

Four rounds of Qualifying (Resort AFTER ROUND TWO ONLY), And Mains.

The Roadcourse information is posted in the Electric On-road forum here on RCTech, as well as other RC related forums. As more information becomes available, I'll let everyone know here, and www.indoorchamps.net

Feel free to PM me with any questions or reach me by e-mail at [email protected]

I look forward to seeing all the returning faces, and all the first timers as well!
Old 08-24-2011, 07:55 AM
Tech Elite

It has been brought to my attention that the schedule mailed out with the entry form is incorrect. We inadvertently sent a draft, rather than the final "tentative schedule" DOH!! The correct schedule can be found at www.indoorchamps.net. I apologize for any confusion.
Old 09-04-2011, 07:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I'm in for some 13.5 12th scale
Old 09-05-2011, 11:04 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by miller tyme
I'm in for some 13.5 12th scale
Awesome!!!! We'll be running one practice round and 6 qualifiers this year!! New format, for what i feel, is the better!
Old 11-16-2011, 09:34 PM
Tech Elite

Racers,

Oval turnout has been quite a bit less than expected. While I would prefer to continue offering Oval racing, without significantly higher numbers it seems impossible to do so. We have decided to wait until Saturday to cancel the Oval portion of the program. Provided that by Saturday we have received enough Oval entries to warrant including the program at The Champs, we will GLADLY do so.

For those of you who have already signed up, we apologize, and will of course refund your entry fees, should we be forced to cancel.