Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Oval, Larger Scales and More
Oval Nation: New OVAL Track Promotion Web site >

Oval Nation: New OVAL Track Promotion Web site

Oval Nation: New OVAL Track Promotion Web site

Old 09-04-2010, 11:29 AM
Tech Addict

Default Oval Nation: New OVAL Track Promotion Web site

http://oval-nation.webs.com/

So....I put together a Web site for all you track owners and promoters out there that want to get the word out about your OVAL facility. I know here at R/C Tech, there's a forum for tracks, but in my opinion, it's kind of hard to hunt for a track in your area that you're interested in running at, when you have use the "Search" function to try and find what you're looking for. I want to lay out the Message Boards in alphabetical order and by state so it's a lot easier to find a track or event. I'll also have an area for special events like the Snowbird Nationals, OvalMasters, and TOUR Nationals. There's also areas for the touring series like SouthWest Tour, Quarter Scale Auto Club, Hooter's Chassis Outlaw Tour, the TOUR events, etc.

I'll also put in an area for product support in alphabetical order - again, to try and avoid having to search for that obscure product you're looking for.

Not much room for photos at the moment - it's a FREE Web hosting service

So, if you got an OVAL track that you want to promote, e-mail me the info listed on the front page, and I'll get it added as soon as possible. Hopefully, this will be THE place to find out what classes your local track is running; if you want to go and visit a track, what classes THEY'RE running, all those big special races, etc.

Let me know what y'all think. It's a work in progress, and wanted to give y'all a "First Look" at it

This can be my contribution to the oval racing community

Jimmy McKinley
Clermont, FL
[email protected]