Like Tree10Likes

Primal RC Raminator

Old 09-24-2019, 10:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 82 (100%+)
Default Primal RC Raminator

Was curious if anybody here has one besides Medic from RC Spark Studios. Looks insane but if a 49cc gas engine can fit in there, maybe we can get Red Beard to ghetto rig a nice engine for it, lets say 212cc engine?

Old 09-24-2019, 10:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 82 (100%+)

Old 09-25-2019, 01:18 AM
Tech Initiate

Saw the video, it's too cool...big and loud!
But i think that it could be geared up to get some speed
Old 09-26-2019, 12:13 AM
Tech Elite

There are these guys to that own and run one...

Being seen their videos for the last months!

As for this RC...to big for me...but hey... who knows! lol
Dave_S likes this.
Old 03-02-2020, 01:46 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hmmm...I think I have one😂 Hands down the funnest RC I’ve ever owned, it’s worth every penny! I drive it every chance I get, as in like half time of football games and I’m runnning outside to get some slap wheelies goin.
Old 03-05-2020, 11:01 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by SuperFastSnail
Was curious if anybody here has one besides Medic from RC Spark Studios. Looks insane but if a 49cc gas engine can fit in there, maybe we can get Red Beard to ghetto rig a nice engine for it, lets say 212cc engine?
The engine that comes with it is junk. RCMAX are working on a fitment kit for their big bore engines, so stay tuned on that, it's what this big heavy tank needs lol
Old 03-06-2020, 05:05 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by gavsta72
The engine that comes with it is junk. RCMAX are working on a fitment kit for their big bore engines, so stay tuned on that, it's what this big heavy tank needs lol
So you actually own one?
you’re speaking from experience?
or are you just claiming that from watching a few videos?
because anybody who owns one knows that the stock engine is more than capable. It gets the truck up to 20-25mph, spins the tires from a stand still, pulls wheelies on grass etc...
its Perfect for learning how to drive this beast. I’m still running the stock engine giggling my butt off the whole time.
Old 03-07-2020, 01:52 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Im gonna chime in.. I thought about getting this truck, for a minute. Its pretty damn cool. So Ive done the research. This engine it comes with, I cant seem to find a manufacturers name. When that happens, its usually a cheapy brand. The cost for a replacement engine is 140$. Thats a cheap engine.. Now thats not necessarily a bad thing. To keep costs "down".
Its the difference between my Rovan 36cc and my Zenoah 32cc ....Rovan is less expensive and so the performance is equivalent with price. Just like anything, you get what you pay for. A more expensive engine is going to have tighter tolerances, better plating, stronger materials.....all adding up to better reliability and performance...You dont have to own this truck to know that this engine is less than desirable. At least for some people. Myself included. Dont feel discouraged or offended though., you still have one of the the baddest toys around and the envy of many.
gavsta72 and rudebwoyfishman like this.
Old 03-07-2020, 10:40 AM
Tech Addict

Deleted

Last edited by gavsta72; 03-10-2020 at 07:48 PM.
Old 03-07-2020, 10:48 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by looseman1
So you actually own one?
you’re speaking from experience?
or are you just claiming that from watching a few videos?
because anybody who owns one knows that the stock engine is more than capable. It gets the truck up to 20-25mph, spins the tires from a stand still, pulls wheelies on grass etc...
its Perfect for learning how to drive this beast. I’m still running the stock engine giggling my butt off the whole time.
his modus operandi is too hate on equipment other members here use that he has no personal experience with. Don't pay too much attention to the negative content, most of his info is good.
Old 03-07-2020, 11:22 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Dave_S
his modus operandi is too hate on equipment other members here use that he has no personal experience with. Don't pay too much attention to the negative content, most of his info is good.
I've driven this truck, and i don't hate on stuff other members own, and i don't hate this truck either. It's a awesome, but it's severely under powered, it's as simple as that

Last edited by gavsta72; 03-07-2020 at 12:53 PM.
Old 03-11-2020, 09:56 AM
Tech Adept

Watch this vid and tell me again how it’s under powered.
This truck has a stock engine and pipe. All he has done to it is the rear steer conversion and drilled out the shock pistons a bit.

Old 03-11-2020, 09:57 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by gavsta72
I've driven this truck, and i don't hate on stuff other members own, and i don't hate this truck either. It's a awesome, but it's severely under powered, it's as simple as that
maybe have the owner learn how tune an engine
Old 03-11-2020, 09:59 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Dave_S
there seems to be a lot of people who have zero experience with the truck running it down. I don’t know if they are just jealous, ignorant or both.
Old 03-12-2020, 01:13 PM
Tech Addict

The new RCMAX 80 Supreme for the Raminator has been unveiled by Mike
Now i'm really tempted to buy a Raminator, it will be very pricey though as i have to import the truck, then the engine on top lol

https://www.facebook.com/RCMAXENGINE...e_MD1hNRCrebew

TMR Performance are also doing a v2 engine. Not sure what that's about, probably just some porting and bottom end tweaks. That sounds like a good option to give this badboy some more grunt
Certainly a cheaper option than the big RCMAX 80

Last edited by gavsta72; 03-12-2020 at 03:03 PM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.