hpi baja5b

Old 04-05-2010, 12:09 PM
Tech Apprentice

Questions?? hpi baja5b

Looking to get hpi baja 5b 2.0 or the SS kit. Weighing out options. I like to bash a bit, and like lots of power. Can anybody give me a suggestion on which to get. I have experience with kits, leaning toward the SS. Just want some advice, Thanks.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:05 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)
Default Baja

Definatly get the ss. It has good power stock.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:43 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

SS is a builder, so if you want to build, and already have a good 2.4 radio system to use, its the good way to go as its got a 26. but with that said the 23 in the 2.0 isnt no sloutch.

other than the motor and the 2.0 being rtr, they are vertually the same thing. Both an excellent platform. like any rc, you can have some out of the box quirks, but overall its a great unit that you can do SO much with.
check out hpibajaforum.com its a forum dedicated to the HPI Baja RCs. if its hpi Baja related, its on the baja forum.