Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Oval, Larger Scales and More
Florida 1/5 Scale Racers >

Florida 1/5 Scale Racers

Florida 1/5 Scale Racers

Old 04-20-2003, 12:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Florida 1/5 Scale Racers

I am dying to find people to race 1/5 scale with in South Florida. If you live anywhere in Florida, please post on this thread! If you know of anybody in South Florida with a 1/5 scale car, it would be much appreciated if you could give me their e-mail address or another method of contact. I live in south Palm Beach which is about 30 minutes north of Ft. Lauderdale. A lot of people just assume 1/5 scale is a lot of money reaching many thousands of dollars, but you can pickup a brand new 1/5 EcoLine car for around $750 which comes with the G230RC engine and everything 95% prebuilt, so i'm just trying to spread the word and definetly want to get something going here in South Florida. Even if it's just parking lot racing, that is better than nothing!

Thanks for reading this, and I hope to meet some fellow Florida 1/5 scalers. I also posted this in the Florida forums, but it had a very low number of views, so i'm posting it here trying to spark some interest and find some fellow Florida fifth scalers .

John

Last edited by Accord; 04-21-2003 at 11:48 AM.