REAL ScALED CARS!

Old 01-21-2003, 05:26 PM
Tech Regular

Default REAL ScALED CARS!

I know this is a R/C site but I thought It would be interesting if we could start a REAL LIVE CAR THREAD! I'm a newbie in the car world. WELl in here feel free to post pics and talk about any info on cars. HERe's a pic of my car! weLL it really aint mine cuz i cant drive! But my cuzin gave it to me because he got a new one! HERE pic #1:
Attached Thumbnails REAL ScALED CARS!-car2.jpg  
Old 01-21-2003, 05:34 PM
Tech Regular

acctually the car is still my cuz's , but he said once i get my driver's licence i can have it KOOL HUH! well here's the engine(well the engine I'm getting) it's a nice Vtec 790 V spec Engine. WOW THAT BABY going to RUN LIKE THE WIND! well too bad it's just my dream engine!!
Attached Thumbnails REAL ScALED CARS!-engine.jpg  

Last edited by NeO-pRo-3; 01-21-2003 at 05:39 PM.
Old 01-21-2003, 05:35 PM
Tech Regular

U guys see the nice outer coating? NICE COOL racing Green for the engines coating! NICE STREET RACING STYLE
Old 01-21-2003, 05:36 PM
Tech Regular

Here's a pic of the inside of the car:
Attached Thumbnails REAL ScALED CARS!-inside-car.jpg  
Old 01-21-2003, 05:44 PM
Tech Regular

You guys see the nice yellow interior! Crazy HUH! Costed about 300-500 for the whole car. Nice manufacturer (Orion Speed Racing) and the PS2 got to have it! I actually installed it with my cuzin! Quite hard work. THe nice TELEVISION TOO! I don't really know the specs on that. PIC OF my cousin's car coming soon! Any questions about my car or should i say FUTURE CAR ask me! or my cousing which email is [email protected] he probally can hook u up with some free CHROMED RIMS! he won't hook me up with them babies cuz he already giving me his 96 SUPED up Acura Integra! Just wait Until i get some NEon Lights for those! WOW
Old 01-21-2003, 05:48 PM
Tech Regular

Oh yeah i forgot make an account at my cousin's website www.speedoptions.com and get a free electric carbon fiber MIRROR!
Old 01-31-2003, 07:43 PM
Tech Adept

yo wasup neo

im only 14 but i LOVE CARS, i go racing with my friends brother and his race team. Not sure if u know who but it is Nu IMage Racing? its a VA team. The leader is Norris Prayoonto, he has a naturally aspired integra with H22A, he just set the record for the fastest all motor. His street car is a BEAUTY!!!!!! its a 1998 red GSR, with a T66 Turbo!!!!only one in existence on the street. Once he gets his new slicks, he will be able to do around a 10.1, posibly a 9.9!!! you may not believe it, but its true, i will get pics soon. The other cars in the team are just as tight. Eddie, and KEvin(a friend i know from r/c racing) has the nicest, cleanest lookin civic si Turbo i've ever seen. Your teg is a beauty, is it a GS? reason being is becasue its not a B18C1(GSR motor), B18C5(Type R motor), or B17(LS motor)

my car is already planned out
its gonna be a 1999 Black type r.
Im startin with Skunk 2 intake manifold, Apex'i Dunk exhaust, Apex GT headers, and Injen intake like urs. Im not a big fan of the swede interior, but hey whatever wins the shows right?
Also i plan to get the JDM conversion, but its too much.

Is that the sheet metal, or fiberglass conversion on ur future teg? supposedly the fiberglass looks not as good(like fake).

hopefully people will come to this thread.

peace
nate
Old 02-01-2003, 09:03 AM
Nitro Tech

Default My car

Well,this is my old car.

Although he drinks fuel like a fish,but i still love it.I'm a TURBO hobbyist.
Attached Thumbnails REAL ScALED CARS!-myigt.jpg  

Last edited by dino.tw; 02-01-2003 at 09:12 AM.
Old 02-01-2003, 10:40 AM
Tech Regular

That's SWEET! BEst regards to the Nu Image Racing. I'm going to be apart of NrG racing soon. (ENergy) Tryouts are Feb. 22, 2003