Sc mod class

Old 12-01-2019, 10:18 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Sc mod class

So is any one else running into these guys with prodigy cars coming in and just destroying everything. If you ask me the prodigy is not an sc mod and should not be allowed in the class. In no way are they short course truck based at all. I'm running the gf series which actually uses a sc truck to make the kit work unlike the prodigy which nothing is sc based. Just wondering what every one else's thoughts on this might be
Old 12-02-2019, 12:04 PM

Trader Rating: 126 (100%+)

This is one reason I run what some call B-Mod. An actual SCT. I run a class locally where I have an SC6.1, 13.5T motor must be in blinky, no adjustable arms allowed. It is a lot more fun in my opinion. I can see where some want the aftermarket cars with the insane motors but it's not for me anymore. Getting too old to drive something that fast. I also race 1/5th scale dirt oval. There are companies now building a purpose built car. I can see where some will want that also but it will be in a separate class and outlawed at many tracks. I will stick to my HPI Baja cars.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:30 PM
Tech Rookie

I agree totally I think there has to be a time when they go and make another class specifically for these cars like an outlaw mod or something. I'm not saying I'm the best driver but when they are over a half second faster running basically the same as everyone else something not right. They take my car and run only .1 faster then me so I know it's not my driving or setup sense they set my car up lol