Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy
Attention Drummers: Once in a lifetime opportunity >

Attention Drummers: Once in a lifetime opportunity

Attention Drummers: Once in a lifetime opportunity

Old 09-07-2016, 03:47 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default Attention Drummers: Once in a lifetime opportunity

Hey guys. I have been playing the drums for 25 years, but in the last handful of them, I have not had any time to play, nor is there really a music scene here. Combined with having just too many hobbies and passions, at least for the time-being, and regrettably, I am going to sell my drumming gear. Most of my gear is normal every-day stuff, except for two items. I am pretty sure I won't get any bites here, but I thought I would list it for my RCtech guys before I go to eBay to try and milk as much money as I can from these items. (Pictures coming later)

Item #1
DW 9000 forged titanium / aluminum double bass pedal.

The forged titanium 9000 series pedal is commonly referred to the highest quality piece of drumming gear ever made, and easily the most amazing pedal. There were only 500 of these made for the entire globe, including all employees of DW, all pros, all sponsored DW players, as well as the general public. I bet less than 250 made it out to the public, as a LOT of sponsored players of all kinds of brands often times play DW pedals. I was one of only TWO people to actually get one from the main San Diego guitar center. It is my understanding that only a small handful made it to the city at all, and another small number to LA. The supply was very very low, and demand was very high. I think the manager told me (if my memory serves), that something like 20 guys behind me all had their money returned. I obtained mine through sheer luck and timing with my inquiry. I had to pay in-full MONTHS before they were actually released.

My pedals are in flawless condition. Footboards are flawless, they are smooth as butter. I really only played them about once a week, and I have never been a real hard-hitter, I have always been a medium player... so the pedals literally have zero wear. I would venture to say, that unless there is one sitting at DW that has never been played, my pedal is likely the cleanest in the world.

Comes with the double pedal, certificate of authenticity, and original case. They are all numbered, and without looking mine is numbered somewhere around ~360ish.

$1200 OBO.

Item #2
Hand made solid maple Croviotto 14x7 snare drum.

Croviotto makes his snares from solid maple. There is literally a SINGLE ply of maple. Has re-enforced hoops, a top of the line set of snares (forget the brand), gold, individual offset lugs, and comes with two different identical throw-offs, one is brushed aluminum, and one is black.

I hand-picked the piece of maple used with my drum, and it is signed and autographed on the inside by Mr. Craviotto. It is the most gorgeous snare drum i have ever seen. It can be incredibly sensitive, but give it a swing and it is a powerhouse of a snare. Crisp, and deep. Drum is in mint condition and comes with a really nice hard case.

$1000 OBO