Almost new K2 Electra Snowboard 157

Old 10-30-2002, 04:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Almost new K2 Electra Snowboard 157

Selling this snowboard, bought new in winter of 2001, rode it 3 times and broke my ankle been sitting since, top of the line almost paid 500 just for the board only. I have pictures. Size is 157. Here is description:

Product Specifications
Positive vibrations only, that is the goal of the piezo electronic damping in the Electra-a board that absorbs shocks without feeling dead. Second order harmonic vibrations (aftershock, to us civilians) are converted to heat and light. It works like the suspension on a mountain bike-the ride is smoother, the board stays on line and you feel more control. You won't want to go back. Two small lights in the topsheet go off when the piezo's are at work. (Don't panic, they're not signaling the Mothership). To ensure the fastest ride possible in all conditions, the black Electra graphite base has metallic gallium added to break electrostatic charge (static cling) between board and snow. Narrow edges cut drag even more.

Make offer email me at [email protected]