Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy
Chevrolet 2007-2013 Silverado Custom Bowtie Console Lid >

Chevrolet 2007-2013 Silverado Custom Bowtie Console Lid

Chevrolet 2007-2013 Silverado Custom Bowtie Console Lid

Old 09-10-2013, 12:11 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default Chevrolet 2007-2013 Silverado Custom Bowtie Console Lid

This listing is for a custom made Bowtie console lid. This has the black bowtie, light titanium ring, and dark titanium cover. This includes an oversize piece of vinyl that has the holes punched for the snap fasteners and screws of the underneath lid and will need to be cut to size. The second to last picture shows the underneath with the black vinyl in place, and also the last picture shows this lid near one mounted. This is a color that wasn't offered for the console lids, although it looks good in the truck. This gives a custom look that looks factory. This lid will come as shown. It won't have the latch, so that will need to be removed from yours. The vinyl is OEM grain and colors. I'll provide installation instructions as well as can answer questions during install. Also you can pick it up locally and I'll install it for you for no additional cost.
I'm starting out asking $500 due to the labor involved in it, but willing to negotiate.
I'm also willing to trade it off. I'm looking for a Diablo Sport inTune I1000, or Magnaflow catback 16741 exhaust. Any offers are welcome, as well as feel free to ask me questions. Depending on the offer, I'm also willing to put money with to do a trade.