Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy
Snap On Verdict OBD II Scanner version 2 >

Snap On Verdict OBD II Scanner version 2

Snap On Verdict OBD II Scanner version 2

Old 03-03-2013, 06:43 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Snap On Verdict OBD II Scanner version 2

I'm selling my snap on verdict diagnostic system. Getting out of automotive industry. If you know anything about automotive scanners then you know this is the top of the line! Comes with all original charging cables and hard carry case. Paid over $8000 and they still sell for $7795 plus tax! Installed is windows embedded w/service pack 3. This is the 2nd gen verdict with the updated wireless module and atlas diagnostic software suite (version 2.1.1.2379) Scanner currently updated to version 11.2.1. Comes with LED digital volt meter which is also a 2 channel lab scope with Bluetooth binding to scanner for hands free electrical diagnostics. I also have the optional dock station with power cord which allows for easy recharge and option to hook up a larger external monitor for better viewing from a distance (i.e; front of vehicle) this is the Mercedes of automotive scanners, a must have for the serious auto tech. In order to transfer this to the new owner fully licensed by Snap On, I'm selling for $4675 IF PAYING VIA PAYPAL. Pm me or call 716-986-6357 FOR ANY DETAILS, ask for John. Will ship INSURED to CONUS only. Buyer to determine shipping method.
Attached Thumbnails Snap On Verdict OBD II Scanner version 2-verdict-1.jpg   Snap On Verdict OBD II Scanner version 2-verdict-2.jpg   Snap On Verdict OBD II Scanner version 2-verdict-3.jpg