Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wanted (good up to date Laptop package)

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2004, 01:17 PM
Tech Regular

Default Wanted (good up to date Laptop package)

Looking for an up to date laptop package. I'm only looking to trade for it. I have a complete 2003 Vert feed Autococker by WGP. I will be including the gun with aprox $275 in DYE and other hop-ups, a DYE Invision mask, an Evolution hopper, and a 47/3000 Nitro tank. Everything is in great shape, the gun was just timed, and a new regulator spring and hose kit installed. I also have some spares for it... I've got a couple extra bolts, and some other various parts. If you're looking to get into Paintball, and have a good laptop, get back with me.
Attached Thumbnails Wanted (good up to date Laptop package)-picture-007.jpg  
Old 11-30-2004, 04:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

How bout a Toshisba Satelite with a 1. Celeron 20 gig HD 512 megs ram Windows XP office XP just about what ever software you wnat on it DVD Rom Onboard LAN/Video/Sound 56k Modem nice piece of hardware has charger and leather case let me know
Old 11-30-2004, 04:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Or I have a nice IPAQ PDA with Bluetooth 256 meg SD mem Leather case and a bluetooth GPS set up to go with it All very new with everthing papers carry case PDA Car charger and Car vent clip sweet little set up let me know thanks man
Old 12-01-2004, 03:32 AM
Tech Regular

I might be interested in the Toshiba, not looking for a PDA. Do you have pics? Get me the model number of the laptop. Not quite as up to date as I'd like, but maybe. Thanks.

Bill
Old 12-01-2004, 12:21 PM
Tech Regular

Any offers? I have this listed on Ebay with a $700 buy it now. Please keep in mind the value when making an offer. I can walk into bestbuy and get a laptop with an Athlon 2800+, 60gig HD, DVD burner, and more for $800 bucks. The gun with everything listed is valued at around $900 bucks roughly. The Mask is $95, the Hopper is $85, the Tank is $90, the gun alone was $350, and the hop-ups are over $200. Not counting the spares. Let me hear some offers. Thanks.
Old 12-02-2004, 12:14 PM
Tech Regular

Still interested Tech? I'm waiting on that model number. Let me know please. Thanks.

Bill
Old 12-07-2004, 05:34 AM
Tech Regular

No longer needed. Please delete thread. Sold the gun, bought Laptop. Thanks.