Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy
2-Year Subscription to ESPN the Magazine >

2-Year Subscription to ESPN the Magazine

2-Year Subscription to ESPN the Magazine

Old 06-13-2011, 02:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)
Default 2-Year Subscription to ESPN the Magazine

I am selling these for my school's basketball program as a fundraiser and it is a really good deal so I was wondering if any members of the RcTech world would like to get in on this offer.

So, the subscription is a 2-year (52 issues) subscription or renewal if you're already a member to ESPN the Magazine for $40. This is over 80% off of the newsstand price. By purchasing from me you wil also receive 2 years of ESPN Insider ($79.90) for free.

Im not sure if anyone will be interested in this, I just thought that I would give everyone this opportunity that I currently have. My deadline is Wednesday, but I'm sure that it will be ok until the end of the week, but preferrably by Wednesday.
Attached Thumbnails 2-Year Subscription to ESPN the Magazine-espn-josh-beckett.jpg  
Old 06-14-2011, 07:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

No one?