Music Equipment

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 06:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 156 (100%+)
Default Music Equipment

First is my Peavey ValveKing 50w tube amp. Price is $200

Here are the specs: http://www.peavey.com/products/insta...188/index.html

Second is my Fender P-Bass (2007). It is a made in mexico but plays and sounds awesome. Price is $250

Third is a Crate bass amp, model b80xl. It is a 80w bass combo with a 15'' speaker in it. It is fully adjustable with an eq board, and high and low boost options. This amp is pretty loud and can keep it's own in a band. This amp would be great for practice or small gigs. It also has an output so you can run it to a PA system if you're playing the larger gigs. The amp actually sounds really good, nice warm clean smooth tone. You have to come try this thing out. I recently put casters on it and replaced the volume, gain, and pre-shade dials. It also has a headphone out. Lastly this is made in the USA so this thing is bullet proof and will last. Price is $50

Prices are pretty firm, But would be interested in RC related trades. The amps are too big for me to ship so local pick up or meet up only.

Last edited by dc661; 10-06-2011 at 07:52 PM.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 156 (100%+)

bump....