T4 for a B4 or SC10

Old 05-09-2011, 04:45 PM
Tech Adept

Default T4 for a B4 or SC10

I have an T4 with some hop up parts and extras anyone willing trade this for a SC10 or B4
Old 05-10-2011, 03:12 PM
Tech Adept

I should have enough items to make a stock roller or RTR willing to trade for the same B4 or SC10.
Old 05-12-2011, 02:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

You might have better luck if you post this in the r/c wanted forum, or you could post some pictures in the r/c for sale forum. If you don't have any luck I have something that might work for you. I have a b4 minus a few screws and little other things. I tore the whole thing down to clean and rebuild but havnt got to it yet. The screws were rusty and the hinge pins wernt much better. If you want to send me you t4 I could tear it down and use the best parts from the b4 and t4 to make a good b4 then send that to you. It would take a day or two. Then I would ship the built b4 to you. Or it you want a backet case I could tell you the 2 parts to keep off you t4 and toss in a few screws and send the b4 to you that way. The 2 parts are the rear wheel spacers and the stearing link that conects the servo horn to the servo saver. Everything else is there just some is rusty. Anyways like I said you may want to let this thread drop out and start one in the other for sale or wanted forums. If you have any questions just send me a pm.