Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy
want to trade airsoft sniper rifles for Mini e revo >

want to trade airsoft sniper rifles for Mini e revo

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

want to trade airsoft sniper rifles for Mini e revo

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 03:53 PM
Tech Rookie

Default want to trade airsoft sniper rifles for Mini e revo

I have 2 nice bolt action airsoft snipers.. Looking for a Mini e revo rtr.. ready to go with batteries and everything... Open to other offers also..
Both have approx: less than 100 rds through them.. Bought them as high end percision shooters to shoot in the house at targets.. never been in skrimish or abused in anyway. Im 38 if that helps make you feel any better knowing these arn't abused and have been well cared for.. Money is tight and Im getting back into Rc's instead.. over $400 invested... My loss is your gain

Specs:#1
Well MB05 G-22 AWM APS-2 500+fps. Has UTG Bipod, SWAT/Combat Profile Adj. Height, Rubber feet 6.2 to 6.7 inches high and fully adjustable cheek and shoulder welds.. also 1 inch high rings with Field & Stream Pro magnum 6-24x50 AO and 4 inch sun shade Scope mounted.... will shred pop can's with ease.. Professionally painted Ultra flat OD green stock. 2, 23rd mags.. also has the threaded suppressor / muzzel break adapter installed and Mag Mod done, so It looks like it has a real steel 7.62 cut down Ak 47magizine..

Specs:#2
Type L96 UTG AccuShot Competition Shadow Ops Sniper Rifle 500+ fps also Same Ultra flat OD green paint scheme. Nice aftermarket 2 or 3 point adjustable tactical sling.
Modified shortened barrel with 1"1/2 OD X 9" custom compression fit slip on mock silencer, Adjustable folding bi-pod, height adj. 8" - 10"1/2 inches.. tri rail QD bipod mount and also added under the stock harris swivel adapter. adjustable cheek rest has a compact sks scope mounted on med. see through wide rings.. 23 rd mag. and this one also has the .308 mag mod to resemble the true 5rd L96A1.. *** This one needs a new hop up rubber to get it back to true percision though.*** still shoots though and is killer looking... best thing is that they are both interchangable, so either rifle actions will fit on either stocks..

I will post pics up as soon as I take them and upload them on here.. I promise you wont be dissapointed..
You can contact me also at J.T.Porter at gmail.com
Replace the @

Pics: email me for the links or I can email them to ya

Last edited by jeffnohio; 04-08-2011 at 08:00 PM. Reason: picture did not work
Old 04-08-2011, 07:57 PM
Tech Rookie

bump .. added to want list ..traxxas 1/16 summit or slash also

i cant get the pics to load so email me for themif you interested .. thanks again