Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy
FS/FT: Unlocked & Jailbroken 32GB iPhone 3GS, Shoes, PS3 Games, and Citizen Watch!! >

FS/FT: Unlocked & Jailbroken 32GB iPhone 3GS, Shoes, PS3 Games, and Citizen Watch!!

FS/FT: Unlocked & Jailbroken 32GB iPhone 3GS, Shoes, PS3 Games, and Citizen Watch!!

Old 03-02-2011, 05:13 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Thumbs up FS/FT: Unlocked & Jailbroken 32GB iPhone 3GS, Shoes, PS3 Games, and Citizen Watch!!

Whats going on everyone? I have a few items I would like to get rid of. All prices include shipping to the US. I only ship USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation so if you want it faster then you will have to pay the extra.

Any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks!

Things I am looking for:
Electric SC Setups
Electric Road Car Setups
SC10 Upgrades

1st. I recently switched carriers and and no longer am in need of my iPhone 3GS. Its a 32GB Black version. It is unlocked and Jailbroken running 4.2.1. Ready to go with any carrier that has a SIM Card. This thing is in mint condition.

Comes with:
Phone
Griffin Wall Charger
Griffin Charging/USB Cable
Might come with a back case if I can find it but I am thinking it was tossed with the box during the move from Sacramento. Looking to get $300.

2nd. Nike Dunk High R/W/B. These are from 2002 and were worn maybe 4 times. These are extremely rare and was the only time this color has ever come out. They are in superb condition for being 8 years old. They are size 11. The box is long gone but guarantee they are 100% Authentic. I am looking for $75 OBO for them. SOLD!

3rd. I have an extremely nice pair of Brooks Beast running shoes size 12 (D) Medium Width. These are by far one of the best Running shoes out there and look amazing. I wore them 1 time for a run and never again. They are slightly too big for me. I also got the Montrail Enduro-Sole Insoles in them which were $40 alone. This setup from a running shop would run you $170+. These do have the box and I believe I may even have the Original Insoles for them too but cant promise anything. I am looking for $80.

4th. I have a pretty much brand new copy of Fallout New Vegas for the PS3. Game was a gift and played it once and wasnt my style of game. Come in Case with Manual. $30

5th. I have a pretty much brand new copy of Need for Speed Hot Pursuit for the PS3. Games was a gift and played once and wasnt my style of game as I am too used to GT5. Comes with Case and Manual. SOLD!

6th. I have a Citizen Eco-Drive watch. This watch will never need a battery. I picked it up from the jeweler for $275+. It does have scratches on it but cant tell while you are wearing it. Pictures speak for themselves. I am looking for $80 OBO Shipped.