Meucci, and other pool cues for sale

Old 03-01-2011, 10:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Meucci, and other pool cues for sale

I've been ordered to clean up my pool cue room. I have over 300 quality cues, from Meucci, Predator, Schon, McDermott, and others. I have no Meuccis, that are priced less than $225.00, but I have other name brand cues for less than that. Here is a like new Brunswick ZR-1 Corvette cue from 1999, in LIKE NEW CONDITION. Listed in 1999 for $265.00, selling for $135.00 shipped in the USA. Weight is 18.6 oz +/- oz, ferrule is 13.25 mm +/- I have many +++ feedbacks on this site, and others. I've been on these sites for a combined 45 years, with not a single complaint. If you have a Meucci cue in particular you want, just ask I'm trying to save space on this site with pictures, so if you need more pix, or other info, please email me, or post here
Attached Thumbnails Meucci, and other pool cues for sale-picture-008.jpg   Meucci, and other pool cues for sale-picture-005.jpg