WTT iPad 32GB WiFi

Old 10-04-2010, 01:17 PM
Tech Initiate

Default WTT iPad 32GB WiFi

I'm looking to get into Nitro powered R/C cars...I've had a few on-road electric r/c car's[one was brushless, So needless to say it was pretty quick] I've also had a few R/C helicopter's...I had about 3 of them. Then I just kinda fell out with the hobby. Now I'm a hardware technichian and a lot of R/C guys come in asking me to build power supplies for there chargers out of old ATX supplies. I do this without much trouble, The last guy I was suprised when he let me drive his buggy! Of coarse it wasn't the one I was building the supply for, He runs electric and nitro he said. I asked him to let me drive his nitro buggy, He brought it in the next day...and I have absolutly fell in love!! Yet I do not have any spare cash at the moment so...I was thinking maybe somebody here could use my spare iPad? I have a 3G version now and no longer need the WiFi version[It's jailbroken but can be restored back to stock if you prefer]...It comes with all the original accessories plus a charging/sync dock...and the SkullCandy Full Metal Jacket ear buds with 2 brand new pairs of comply memory foam tips with wax guard.....In return I'd like to get a good quality car[I'd prefer a off-road car], Maybe some spare parts and tools, Definitely some fuel, Maybe if it has upgrades done the original parts also...and your email address or phone number because I will need some one-on-one tips that I can't get from reading on the forum[Although I'm about to start that now!] ....So let me know if anybody is interested....I can't post pictures apparently yet? As soon as I can I will or you can send me a private message and will give you a link to my photobucket

Thanks for looking