Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy
GREAT CONDITION Shockwave 55 SS RC GAS Boat >

GREAT CONDITION Shockwave 55 SS RC GAS Boat

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GREAT CONDITION Shockwave 55 SS RC GAS Boat

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2010, 09:30 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Exclamation GREAT CONDITION Shockwave 55 SS RC GAS Boat

Selling my Proboat Shockwave 55 SS. Total length is 62.5''. Has a 26cc engine, clutch, water pump, and dual rudders. It has been clocked at 49mph!!!!

Comes with everything needed to run minus tx/rx. I will also include the stand, prop, and an extra set of rudders! (A $100 value- FREE! ($10 stand, $50 prop, $40 rudders))

This boat is huge- 62.5 inches long and looks awesome on the lake or river! New, these boats sell for $1200 so I will sell for $575 considering it is in like new condition except for minor scratches on the bow and the drivers heads. Engine has had two tanks through it. Boat is in GREAT condition!

I am willing to ship in the US and can receive paypal and money order. Email or call Alex at (919)618-3094 with any questions. Will sell quickly due to price! ASKING $575

This is a video of the same model of boat. FAST!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3DIf...eature=related

Last edited by F15pilot; 09-15-2010 at 03:01 PM. Reason: price lowered