WTT: BL Blitz for XBox 360 or PS3

Old 08-21-2010, 03:36 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default WTT: BL Blitz for XBox 360 or PS3

Hey all, I have a nice used Brushless Blitz I would like to trade for a 360 or PS3...BUT! I will NOT ship first. I have to test the console before I ship out. I've been burned before and not doing that again. The truck will be RTR with VXL-3S
ESC and 17.5 Novak motor. The radio is a cheap Ofna radio, but it works fine...all you will need is a battery and you're off. Truck is in good shape, but I must warn you, she is dirty! Truck has NEVER been bashed, only raced on a dirt oval track. I apologize, my digital is down, so I'll have to send pics. via text if you're interested. My number is 574-549-2429 and I'll send the pics. Thanks-
Brett
If sold outright, I would like $225 shipped US ONLY! Sorry guys, shipping gets expensive outside our lower 48. I would still ship it, but on your dime. Forgot to mention, the body is a little rough, but anyone with a Blitz can back me up that the stock bodies are flimsy lol....still does the job though.
Old 08-22-2010, 09:02 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Hey guys and gals, if a deal is made with a game console, we can work out the details and ship same time rather than waiting...