Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy
Trade my nice R/C truck setup for tools/Mac/netbook? >

Trade my nice R/C truck setup for tools/Mac/netbook?

Trade my nice R/C truck setup for tools/Mac/netbook?

Old 08-21-2010, 12:47 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Trade my nice R/C truck setup for tools/Mac/netbook?

Hello!

I've got a nice Traxxas Stampede with virtually every aluminum upgrade available. It has FLM chassis and arms (both extended), Integy shocks, even two sets of aluminum wheels (one beadlock). There are extra Talon wheels/tires, as well. The alloys have new Moab tires on them. The VXL speed control is new from Traxxas. It comes with two bodies.

I bought this truck on impulse last year and have used it twice. I also bought LiPo batteries and chargers (that I never even used). When I first got the truck, I just ran it with NiCd batteries. I'd be willing to trade the entire setup for tools that I can use in my shop (power, hand, etc...). I've got a small machine/fabrication ship that I'm setting up. So, anything that might be used around there would be good. I'd also consider an Apple laptop or a well-equipped netbook. If you have something that you think I might be interested in trading for, just let me know! Thank you for checking it out.

ions82 at hot mail dot com

(click pics to enlarge)