Wiki Posts
Search

CCM 92 Ice Hockey Skates 10E

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 05:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default CCM 92 Ice Hockey Skates 10E

CCM 92 Ice Hockey Skates: Embossed Support Strap delivers rich pro look Anatomically positioned foam ankle pads for comfort Anatomical one piece split felt tongue delivers a close, comfortable fit Black Cambrelle liner for quick drying and comfortable fit Nu buck finish package offers great durability and embossed look of the pros Vamping offers abrasion and cut resistance Die-cut foam foot bed offers great recreational comfort Silver low-profile outsole allows for tighter turns, quicker stops and maximum push-off force CCM E-Blade blade holder transfer energy and has a pro look PROformance runners for easy sharpening.

Manufacturer: CCM
Size: 10E
Condition: Used
These are used, but are basically next new. There are a couple of small marks from pucks on the ankle areas and scuffs on the toe protector, but other than that they look new. The blade condition is excellent and has a long life ahead of it. The pictures speak for themselves in showing the condition of these hockey skates. If anyone would like some pics of the marks and scuffs please contact me via email and I can send you some pictures. These have been listed E B A Y new for about $88 plus shipping. I am selling this pair here for $40 shipped. Locally take off abit as there is no shipping. Contact me at [email protected] for any questions.