Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Go Kart w/yamaha kt100

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 03:14 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Go Kart w/yamaha kt100

Hello, Im selling a go kart that I got my son to do autox with me. Unfurtunually things came across and we never could never did autoxed it due to health problem, we have change our minds and do other type of racing "r/c racing"

We purchase the kart from a guy in alabama, his son used to race it and the reason on why they sold it was, because he had lost his job and need it the money plus his local track had close down. The kart is set up for 12 turn road course. It comes with extra set of tires, starter, can exhaust, camera to film your race and other parts. We ran the kart maybe twice down the street and with the smaller carburetor it moves preaty fast. the second time we ran it I noticed that the clutch was slipping a little bit.
The engine is a yamaha kt100 is a racing two stroke engine w/ a wet l&T 3 disk clutch
We got the kart for $1500 and the starter was $125 so a total of $1625.
I know that the clutch is going to need some repair so I'm selling it for $1200 obo with everything.

This kart is perfect for a kid or young teenager "8-13" year old.
This is not a regular go kart is a" Racing kart"

Email me for pictures for some reason I can't upload them.
[email protected]
buyer is responsible for pickup.
I'm in New orleans area
Attached Thumbnails Go Kart w/yamaha kt100-8-7-10-034-640x480-.jpg   Go Kart w/yamaha kt100-8-7-10-029-640x480-.jpg   Go Kart w/yamaha kt100-8-7-10-026-640x480-.jpg