Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy
Ultimate Star Wars Light Saber Collection >

Ultimate Star Wars Light Saber Collection

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ultimate Star Wars Light Saber Collection

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 06:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (93%+)
Default Ultimate Star Wars Light Saber Collection

PICS ARE UP ON PHOTOBUCKET!

PM ME WITH OFFERS!

http://s1035.photobucket.com/albums/...g/Star%20Wars/

Star Wars Minis- All Minis are .45 scale unless otherwise notated and come with a Certificate of Authenticity, and a display stand in the box.

Darth Maul Battle Damaged Episode I: The Phantom Menace $25.00
Anakin Skywalker Episode II: Attack Of The Clones $25.00
Anakin Skywalker Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith $25.00
Obi-Wan Kenobi Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith $25.00
Yoda Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith $25.00
Darth Sidious Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith $25.00
Darth Tyranus Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith $25.00
Darth Vader Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith $25.00
Obi-Wan Kenobi Episode IV: A New Hope $25.00
Darth Vader Episode IV: A New Hope $25.00
Luke Skywalker Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back $25.00
Darth Vader Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back $25.00

Exclusive Minis

Obi-Wan Kenobi Episode IV: A New Hope (As First Built By) 2004 Comic Con Exclusive
still sealed. Could only be bought @ the Comic Con Convention or if you were a Master Replicas Collectors Society Member $50.00

Han Solo Blaster Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back ( Black Chrome) . 33 Scale -2006 Comic Con Exclusive still sealed. Could only be bought @ the Comic Con Convention or if you were a Master Replicas Collectors Society Member $50.00

Full Darth Maul Episode I: The Phantom Menace Could only be gotten if you were a Master Replicas Collectors Society Member for 2005. Comes in a Collectors Society Box with a Collectors Society Darth Vader Patch. $50.00

Mace Windu Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith Could only be gotten if you were a Master Replicas Collectors Society Member for 2006. Comes in a Collectors Society Box with a Collectors Society 2006 Pin. $50.00

If someone wants to buy all of the minis I will sell every singal one as a set for $350.00 plus shipping that is a savings of $150.00. All minis are still in the Original Master Replicas Packaging, have never been opened, or displaied.

Master Replicas Force FX Lightsabers

Anakin Skywalker Episode II: Attack Of The Clones $200.00
Anakin Skywalker Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith $200.00
Mace Windu Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith $200.00
Darth Vader Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back $200.00
Luke Skywalker Episode VI: The Return Of The Jedi $200.00

All Force FX Lightsabers have been stored in the Original Master Replicas Packaging. All Force FX Lightsabers have been tested by me and have only been handled a hand full of times. None have ever been dueled with or misstreated, and all boxes have batterys in them from when I tested each saber.
Will sell the entire set for $800.00 plus shipping.

Master Replicas Hero Prop Lightsabers

$1000.00

Master Replicas OBI WAN KENOBI Elite Edition EE - Replica lightsaber prop from Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace. Carefully recreated from original archival materials and fully authorized and endorsed by Lucasfilm Ltd Constructed with stainless steel body, with anodized black and red aluminum parts, 24K gold plated 'valve' and each replica is polished and assembled by hand. This special lightsaber comes with a presentation box, a stainless steel metal plaque and a Certificate of Authenticity. Limited edition of 1,250. The item is new in the Original Master Replicas Packaging. This item was only taken out of the box once for the purpose of taking pictures for the selling of the item. Then was repackaged in the Original Master Replicas Packaging.

$600.00

Master Replicas Qui-Gon Jinn Limited Edition - Replica lightsaber prop from Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace. Carefully recreated from original archival materials and fully authorized and endorsed by Lucasfilm Ltd Constructed with stainless steel body, with anodized black and red aluminum parts, and each replica is polished and assembled by hand. This special lightsaber comes with a presentation box, a stainless steel metal plaque and a Certificate of Authenticity. Limited edition of 2,500. The item is new in the Original Master Replicas Packaging. Mine is #0029 / 2500 This item was only taken out of the box once for the purpose of taking pictures for the selling of the item. Then was repackaged in the Original Master Replicas Packaging.

$1250.00

Master Replicas Darth Maul Signature Edition- Replica lightsaber prop from Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace. Carefully recreated from original archival materials and fully authorized and endorsed by Lucasfilm Ltd Constructed with stainless steel body, with anodized black and red aluminum parts, and each replica is polished and assembled by hand. This special lightsaber comes with a presentation box, a signature plaque made out of stainless steel metal and a Certificate of Authenticity. Limited edition of 1,500. The item is new in the Box. Mine is # 0369/1500

Will sell all 3 as a set for $2000.00 that is a savings of $850.00