S&M Bennet Complete bike L@@k!!

Old 03-10-2003, 01:03 PM
Tech Initiate

Default S&M Bennet Complete bike L@@k!!

Selling my bike i guess . over $2500 in this machine. profile cassete hubs 14 mm axle,we the people forks(raw color) primo powerbite 3pc crank(black) S&M bennet frame (black) primo hula hoop rims(blacked chrome) primo 12 guage spokes(assorted colors) primo magnessium pedals,Mutiny Ti fighter titanaium pegs,fbm bars,fbm disc,Fbm sprocket, ect ect full set of 990s in rear. like said allot of money just the profile caset rear hub cost me $379.99 ! willing to sell it complete for $799.99 have pics too. Only reason i'm selling is i got a new bike and i have sponsors now to hook me up. Pss if you want a custom build bike i can do that free of charge all you have to do is give me the money to buy the parts . I'm a pro rider and i dont need it anymore so just buy it all of the money will go to the Joe tiseo fund at www.kinkbmx.com
Old 02-04-2009, 07:02 PM
Tech Rookie

Hey i really want to get in to bmx riding your bike sounds really amazing i regret to say i can't buy it but i was wondering about your help cause i really want to know what kind of bike i should get.
Old 07-02-2010, 02:20 PM
Tech Initiate

thats nice