Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy
2005 crf 450r, stage 2 cam, pro circuit T4 exhaust, JD jet kit, 60+HP >

2005 crf 450r, stage 2 cam, pro circuit T4 exhaust, JD jet kit, 60+HP

2005 crf 450r, stage 2 cam, pro circuit T4 exhaust, JD jet kit, 60+HP

Old 01-07-2009, 10:43 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcman101 View Post
ive been riding since i was 5 and i mainly freestyle and have been a fan of the mulisha ever since it started.. i have a cr250 with M/M decals on it. there are guys that have 4 stroke(thumpers) that are in the mulisha...lots of guys were getting into the 4 strokes due to the bike companys not making anymore 2 strokes...but they found that the 450 and 250 4 strokes just werent cutting it and went back to 2 strokes. no offence to the racers on here but chicks dig a broken arm from trying a superflip then a broken leg from doing a double in a race! the only cool racer is tyler evans cuz hes a dick and fights!

i got your back on this one cory lol!! but no offence im 2 stroke for life. also ive seen 04 cr250's for about 4500 so what your asking cory isint that bad
thanks dude, finally someone that knows his shit chimes in. If anyone one this whole rctech site is gonna talk dirtbikes and freestyle, its definitely gonna be justin aka rcman101. all these other fools dont know what theyre talking about, they just like to talk shit online. hows your boy doing? is he lovin that crf50?

these guys dont know the market in southern alberta, look at the kijiji link I posted. bikes in the US are going for dirt cheap right now, I cant believe it.

I do like 2 strokes... but only the cr500s. after riding a 450 like this, I find that 250s just dont cut it, whether its a 4 or 2 stroke, 250 is not strong enough for me, and im no pro, just a power hungry fool

I think the reason most people use 2 for freestyle is the weight, the snappy response to the throttle, and the fact that 2 strokes dont have engine deceleration when on the throttle. whats gonna happen when youre doing a super man seat grab 80 feet in the air on a 4 stroke and the rear wheel stops spinning... nose case.

and whoever mentioned the thumpertalk forum, well im on there, who do you think the 30 guys are with the 09 450s? and trust me when I say that the LOWEST someone paid is about 6600 USD. NO ONE sells new 09 450s for 5200$ USD OTD. you cant even get them nearly that cheap new off ebay.

ps, you guys gotta see this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM1e5...eature=related