Intel 915 chipset
1024MB(256 x 4) PC3200 DDR(2GB MAX)
200GB SATA 7,200rpm HDD
on board video/sound
Samsung DVD-Rom
Pioneer super multi DVD-RW
Sony GigaVault capture card with TV in/out
2 or 3 PCI slots, 1 PCI-E 16X slot
7-in-1 card reader/USB2.0/firewire/audio/video in/out in front panel, also everything minus card reader can be found in rear
PCI wireless G network adaptor
floppy drive
Sony wireless remote/reciever that came with it. i never used them
Sony OEM case, no windows, no leds, no cigarette lighter, no weird stuff

i think it should be worth $400 or so, but willing to entertain trade offers or partial trade offers.

i know im new here, and this is my first post, but i currently have 1200 or so posts on RCZ(because something weird happened, had like 4000) and have been a member there since late 2002. one of the other members of this bbs (xxWoodmanxx) as well as RCZ directed me here thiniking i may be able to get something out of it, seeing as RCZ doesnt allow posts of this nature.

anyway, items of interest include, but are not limited to:
especially FWD sedans
4WD sedans
FM radio/recievers
a couple of decent on-road servos
nimh packs and/or a peak charger
M chassis alloy/carbon hop-ups
a couple of decent ESC's
couple decent stock and/or motors

this list is basically open-ended. i have no use whatsoever for the computer, and could just as easily donate it to someone who needs one. i have another high end computer and only one desk, so the other computer must go. im open to suggestion for cash, trade, or cash + trade offers, so dont fear lowballing(but please be realistic).

just to be clear without sounding ignorant, any offers must be complete. ie: i dont want someone elses problems. have an FT TC3 roller? cool! have an FT TC3 thats missing a shock tower and battery tie? not so cool.

also, for what its worth, i have full scan history from pcpitstop.com, if that means anything to any potential deal-makers. it provides a fairly accurate benchmark for the performance of the computer.

thanks in advance, and if you have ANY questions or comments whatsoever, please feel free to ask. you can leave a message here, e-mail me, or AIM, doesnt matter
Old 01-09-2007, 06:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default I have a trade

potential trade for you.

Mini LST practically new!
Mamba Brushless setup/ w/ usb link
3 sets of wheels and tires
2 bodies
IB battery pack
JR XR3i radio

fully rtr just charge the battery and go!!

LMK!
Old 01-09-2007, 10:54 AM
Tech Rookie

possible. pics?

btw: heres a shaky pic of mine

Old 01-09-2007, 12:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default pics tonight

I will try to take some pics tonight for you.

BTW. operating system? XP home, XP pro?
Old 01-09-2007, 02:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default .

bigcod your not man enough for that comp bro

only the king should have a vaio

should be xp home

i have the same comp sucka

p.s bigcod is a stand up guy
Old 01-09-2007, 09:02 PM
Tech Rookie

actually i dont even know if it has an O/S on it right now, but if so its gonna either be media center or pro/corporate

and sorry bud, but the more i think about it im pretty sure im gonna pass on the mLST. the only think that really struck my interest was the radio, and after checking out ebay i think it would be klinda hard to get much out of it ARTR(like $120-150 MAX). i could prob ebay the 'puter and get $400
Old 01-09-2007, 10:13 PM
Tech Rookie

item has been moved to ebay

if this isnt allowed, please remove thread

if it is, feel free to bid
link to ebay
Old 01-11-2007, 07:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default ??

well good luck with that.

The MLST is 180.00 rtr, The Mamba brushless 160.00, USB connection 25.00, extra custom painted body 35.00, 3 sets of wheels and tires(1 set brand new) 50.00 at least, XR3i radio 45.00. Do the math dude. You could have parted it and made more than 400.00. Besides, I'm glad I saw your feedback rating on ebay before i traded.

Again, Good luck pal.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:43 AM
Tech Rookie

i dont want to come off as a dick here, but your quoting new prices, which mean very little in the real world. this computer was $1300, then another $60 for the ram, and another $40 for the wireless card. that doesnt mean its worth $1400. this is just unrealistic, but then again so is $400 for a used mini LST, brushless or not. im watching one right now with a CF chassis, mamba 8000, lipo back and ice charger. there are 9 hours left and not a single bid(starting at $250). once again, this is no indicator of value, as we all know the last few minutes of an auction are where all the bids come in.

and i dont quite understand the problem with my feedback? 97% seems pretty respectable to me.
Old 01-12-2007, 12:14 AM
Tech Rookie

the mLST ended at a whopping $367 with free shipping. much higher than i expected, but regardless maybe now is the time to ebay if your looking to get rid of it. my computer, on the other hand, is at6 $330 plus $25 shipping, and has like 22 hours left.

so yeah, perhaps i would have taken you, or you would have taken me, but regardless i honestly couldnt have used anything but the radio. im not really big in micro stuff, or off road. good luck tho!