Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy
JOBS AVAILABLE - Realty or Loans  California >

JOBS AVAILABLE - Realty or Loans California

JOBS AVAILABLE - Realty or Loans California

Old 09-13-2006, 12:19 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)
Default JOBS AVAILABLE - Realty or Loans California

Hi RC Racers.

I have jobs for anyone who wants one.

Realtor:You must have a CA Real Estate License you can work from any location in California as a mobile real estate agent You must be able to do basic transactions . You can earn over 100% commission, build a team and share in the profits. Earn over 100K first year! we provide leads, training and more.

Mortgage Loan Officer: Location my San Francisco Financial District office on California Street
Base plus commissions earn over $100K first year. leads, training, build a team and more. No experience is required.all you need is a HS education, we will train you If you are Bi lingual: Spanish Filipino, Chinese and Vietnamese languages are a plus.

We have positions immediately

Both positions we offer benefits after 90 days of employment med. & dental

Contact me and send you resume to [email protected]

PS:.If you refer someone to me and they start work with us you get a referral fee of $350.00 once they close their first deal. Please let me know the name of a person who will be contacting me

Steven Tsuruda
President & COO Bryco Real Estate
415 495 1501 [email protected]