377 small block chevy engine for sale

Old 09-07-2006, 11:08 PM
Tech Initiate

Default 377 small block chevy engine for sale

i pulled the 377 stroker engine out of my bogger and replaced it with a 502bbc, and i have decided to sell the 377 it has dart pro1 aluminum heads with 2.08 valves,crane solid lift .298 cam with roller rockers lunatti sledge hammer crank, keithblack flat topped forged .40 pistons,speedpro connecting rods speed pro rod and main bearings,high volume high pressure oil pump,edelbrock water pump,edelbrock victor high rise intake manifold,brodix aluminum valve covers and oil pan ,demon 925 cfm carb with electric choke,msd pro billet distributor with rev limiter built in to it,msd 8 mm plug wires. i have a ton of money in this engine and hate to sell it as it was my back up motor for next seasons mudbogging.when it was first built i had it dynoed and it had 488 horse power and 506 ft lbs of torque i still have the dyno charts to prove it this engine is a true all balls engine .but if interested pm me for price and pics