Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy
[FS] Graphtec CE3000-40 15" Vinyl Plotter >

[FS] Graphtec CE3000-40 15" Vinyl Plotter

[FS] Graphtec CE3000-40 15" Vinyl Plotter

Old 09-04-2006, 05:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)
Default [FS] Graphtec CE3000-40 15" Vinyl Plotter

Start your own decal company!

Too many projects, too many things to do, and a day job that has me happy, plus plans for a move south to a smaller home, force me to abandon my plans for a side business and warrant the sale of a very low time Graphtech 15" CE3000-40 plotter. I will post photos later, but the machine is like new. I will include a spare package of 5 new Graphtec blades, all software and cables that came with the machine, as well as the original packaging. The machine works flawlessly and has performed greater than my expectations. $850 plus shipping, or local pickup in the Chicago area. This plotter was $1200 plus new...

I specialized in cutting small decals for R/C and cycling restorations, as well as full-size motorsports. This plotter will handle very small, fine detail work like a champ, and do real sign work like the pros. This isn't an eBay Stika special—it's a real, sign shop-worthy professional plotter. It's a highly touted plotter and will print from it's own proprietary software as well as Adobe Illustrator (with a plug-in), which is how I cut all of my decals

I will post photos of the actual plotter later. It has low time, and is like brand new. If the sale is local and does NOT require shipping, I can make the buyer a helluva deal on a lot of intermediate high-quality Avery A6 vinyl, as well as a good supply of specialty vinyls like fluorescents, primatics, chromes, metallics and others. You can be plotting decals immediately! Works on Mac and PC, and is SCSI and USB interface. Plug and play... literally.

AIM: upon3 or e-mail [email protected] for more info. It's best to contact me either of the previously mentioned ways.

doug
Old 09-22-2006, 01:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Still available for those who have asked...