Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy
Ultra Pro X Action cam package w/ audio recorder and more!! >

Ultra Pro X Action cam package w/ audio recorder and more!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ultra Pro X Action cam package w/ audio recorder and more!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2018, 07:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Ultra Pro X Action cam package w/ audio recorder and more!!

For anyone looking not to spend a huge amount of money on Go Pros, here's an alternative. I have my entire video setup that I used for both kayak fishing and wading.
I am asking $250 for everything. This package includes the following:

-2 Ultra-Pro X cameras, they can do 4K@24fps but I usually always did the 1080p@30fps to get the most amount of time on the memory cards. Cameras include all the original accessories as well as cases. I bought additional waterproof housings that could accept a USB cable while operating so you can leave them charging and still be waterproof. In additional there are 2 long USB charge cables (6') -2 USB power packs. They are both 10000mah (one is labeled incorrectly). I have had the cameras running for 5 hours straight and still had power left.

-Zoom H1 Audio recorder. I used this to record sound externally since the cameras' sound inside the waterproof housing is muffled. There is a "dead cat" mic protector to help with wind noise. There is also a lapel mic with a smaller dead cat

-Chest harness for the action cams

-Extendable selfie-stick

-4 Samsung 64GB microSD memory cards for cameras. They will last just over 8 hours at 1080p@30fps. There is also a 2GB and a 4GB Sandisk card for the sound recorderThere is a Pelican waterproof case for the cards

All of these items were used about 10 times and work great.
Old 04-03-2019, 06:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Still have this...TTT