Nova N12LL VS N12LS

Old 11-13-2005, 11:16 PM
Jye
Tech Regular

Default Nova N12LL VS N12LS

how does the n12ll5 compare against the n12ls5, same thing with the 3 ports of each series.
Old 11-14-2005, 10:10 AM
Tech Elite

LS=short stroke
LL=long stroke
Old 11-14-2005, 10:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

I did own both of the previous novarossi series engines in 3 port versions. I had an RR and an NSR. Both of these engines were hotmods. I liked the shorter stroke version better. Even though the longer stroke is supposed to have better torque, I felt they were about the same. The shorter stroke definitely was better in the mid and top end. I tried several gearings with the RR and never liked it as much. I now have a hotmod version of the N12LS3 and it is great also.

I think I am going to get a tuned version of the LL next.
Old 11-23-2005, 08:35 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Scott Fisher
I did own both of the previous novarossi series engines in 3 port versions. I had an RR and an NSR. Both of these engines were hotmods. I liked the shorter stroke version better. Even though the longer stroke is supposed to have better torque, I felt they were about the same. The shorter stroke definitely was better in the mid and top end. I tried several gearings with the RR and never liked it as much. I now have a hotmod version of the N12LS3 and it is great also.

I think I am going to get a tuned version of the LL next.
Hi , the N12LL series is long stroke , maybe a different pipe must be use to achieved better torque. Anyone have any idea or clue?