Wiki Posts
Search

CBR by WP Technology

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2013, 02:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default CBR by WP Technology

hi everybody,
we are here to present our new line of high performances on-road racing engines based on the picco's torque 2013 spec.

this new line of engines, called cbr, and tuned by wp technology rapresent the highest level of technology applied to microengines. in particular our aim is to provide better performances and lower maintenance; in order to achieve this target we improved the materials as well as the tolerances used to build these engines.
In particular, concerning the cranckshaft, it features an isotrophic finishing process and a dlc-doped coating to provide lower friction and higher wear resistance: this translates into lower running temperature (approximately -10°C), lower conrod bushnig wear, almost no wear of the cranckshaft itself during the entire life of the engine and no corrosion in contact with fuel. the cranckshaft is also balanced and hand tuned to optimize its dynamic and fluid-dynamic.

the piston is also hand tuned (we introduced this kind of tuning 4 years ago) to ensure better performances and better cooling and adapted to each cylinder, which is also optimized by hand.
Combustion chambers are slightly different and the squish cecked for each engine.
the rear ball bearing is hand assembled and each ceramic ball is of the finest quality, certified grade 3, to ensure the best reliability and longest life of the bearing itself.
The engines, is more powerful of stock Picco EM X, with improved reliability,
easy tune, and lower fuel consumption.
In Italy we are present with many drivers in the most prestigious competitions,
like Italian Champions, and professional tournaments.

We're little factory and work on small batch of engines for select & ensure the best quality, rliability & performance of our jewels.

We are currently working on other hi-tech component which will be ready soon. in particular we are studing a completely new conrod without bushings with lower weight and higher stiffness, combined with a dlc coated wrist pin...the combination of these two items could improve the life of the conrod until 25 liters without maintenance. the reliability is also improved because of the highest fatigue resistance of this new, raw, material which is currently used only in the highest level of motorsport and aerospace applications.
We would be very pleased to find international distributors and riders interested in racing with our jewels.
For further information, feel free to contact me at
[email protected]
tks
carlo cardinale
WP Tech R&D
Attached Thumbnails CBR by WP Technology-dsc_0104.jpg   CBR by WP Technology-dsc_0099.jpg   CBR by WP Technology-dsc_0098.jpg   CBR by WP Technology-dsc_0096.jpg   CBR by WP Technology-dsc_0091.jpg  

Old 05-26-2013, 02:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default CBR by WP Technology

Little Brother
HP.12
Attached Thumbnails CBR by WP Technology-foto-4-.jpg   CBR by WP Technology-foto-2-.jpg   CBR by WP Technology-foto.jpg   CBR by WP Technology-foto-1-.jpg  
Old 06-24-2013, 12:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Jamie Corrado

Ciao a tutti,
We are really pleased to welcome in our Team
Jamie Corrado, Mr. Hot Race Tyres.
Good Job my friend.
Thanks for trust in our work.
Carlo
WP Tech R&D
Attached Thumbnails CBR by WP Technology-image.jpg  
Old 06-24-2013, 01:16 PM
Tech Initiate

Hi Carlo ,

Will the engine be present in European championship this year in Halifax ?
Who will be driving this nice engine ? I have already engines for this race but will be maybe good engine for some next racers .

Alexy
Old 06-24-2013, 01:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by carletto
Ciao a tutti,
We are really pleased to welcome in our Team
Jamie Corrado, Mr. Hot Race Tyres.
Good Job my friend.
Thanks for trust in our work.
Carlo
WP Tech R&D
Thank you Carlo & Massimo for giving me the opportunity to run these beautiful engines! The engine work is top notch and unlike any other I have seen/ran in the past. If you are a fan of Picco based engine you would definitely want to give these engines a look.

I was able to run the CBR HP 12 for the 1st time this past weekend @ the Byrons Fuel world Challenge in Joliet, Illinois. Power band was excellent with no runtime issues once fully run in.
After the 60 minute Final I found myself finishing in 5th place with a less then perfect run. With no time to test engine Im pleased with result. I learned alot about engine in its debut and cant wait to get back on the track.

If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me and I will do my best to help.
Attached Thumbnails CBR by WP Technology-jamie-cbr-promo.jpg   CBR by WP Technology-cbr-car-shot.jpg  
Old 08-04-2013, 01:28 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hi!
I cant find a website of the CBR WP 12 engine for more informations!!??
Any idea??

Thanks!

Black
Old 08-04-2013, 12:44 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by blackyblackman
Hi!
I cant find a website of the CBR WP 12 engine for more informations!!??
Any idea??

Thanks!

Black
Hi black
We dont Have website at moment,
We are very happy to give you all the
Info do you need.
Please give me your mail addres at
[email protected]
Carlo
Old 02-20-2014, 07:16 AM
Tech Apprentice

http://www.cbrengines.com
ready for 2014 season.
Old 02-22-2014, 06:38 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Anywhere to get these in australia?
Old 03-30-2014, 04:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

recently saw some 12 engines. semmed fast and reliable.