Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road > Onroad Nitro Engine Zone
Lets talk about Reds Engines. >

Lets talk about Reds Engines.

Lets talk about Reds Engines.

Old 10-15-2010, 12:20 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Lets talk about Reds Engines.

I have very high expectations on these engines since Mari Rossi are the man behind them, And from two years back in time we used mr ninjas Mario Rossi tuned,one of the best engines ever made A friend of mine still runs his and are closing in on 10th gallon mark,With the same piston/slevee.
Can anyone share their knowledge with reds engines, I'am about to test this in both my cars.on and off road. But need to hear some pros and cons.....
Old 10-16-2010, 12:24 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Nitro Norway
I have very high expectations on these engines since Mari Rossi are the man behind them, And from two years back in time we used mr ninjas Mario Rossi tuned,one of the best engines ever made A friend of mine still runs his and are closing in on 10th gallon mark,With the same piston/slevee.
Can anyone share their knowledge with reds engines, I'am about to test this in both my cars.on and off road. But need to hear some pros and cons.....
What I am seeing at the races here is, that they make good power, when the run alright.

A lot of racers seem to have problems with the bearings though.

As all Sirio .21's the can be a bit temperamental, but when you know how to tune them they are pretty good.

The .12's are awesome.