R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road > Onroad Nitro Engine Zone

Old 02-04-2004, 09:31 AM   #316
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by LILROBBY
WHEN AND WHERE CAN I BUY ONE OF THESE MOTORS?
First I have to test engines for durability and reliability. Ones all test are done I wil post here where engine can be get from.
DISCLAIMER: Since 90% of my posts may be BS, and since my posts may be either insanely idiotic, incoherent, and/or not even close to a rational thought, please accord my posts no more than 10% of credibility.
EdwardN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 10:41 AM   #317
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by Speedypeterb
hey Edward, just letting you know that my track in coral springs has great traction and has the smoothest asphalt made. they built it right and they also spray the track for extra traction. i think it rained this past weekend enough for the next month lol. Time is creeping along, Can't wait to run ps12, Also should i get some certain fuel before you arrive. Just let me know do you need bodies or are you set. Talk to you soon Peter
Thanks for offer. I know we will practice in Maimi Saturday and Sunday before go to Fort Myers, but don't know on which track.
We have enough boddies. LOL. I am using only 20 % fuel (Migen or Steafn's). Also will try "Rocket since" I heard it is pretty good fuel.
Peter is that you?
DISCLAIMER: Since 90% of my posts may be BS, and since my posts may be either insanely idiotic, incoherent, and/or not even close to a rational thought, please accord my posts no more than 10% of credibility.
Old 02-04-2004, 11:38 AM   #318
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Speedypeterb

yes Edward that is me. i have been running maxi's fuel not sure if you heard of it, its popular on the florida circuit with good performance, will wait and see what you think. i should have a tire truer but if not do you know someone that we would have access to one? thank talk to you soon Peter
Speedypeterb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 01:07 PM   #319
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Peter
I will bring my truer on Saturday. You
guys can borrow it for all of next
week.
coastaltony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 02:30 PM   #320
Tech Elite

Quote:
yes Edward that is me. i have been running maxi's fuel not sure if you heard of it, its popular on the florida circuit with good performance, will wait and see what you think. i should have a tire truer but if not do you know someone that we would have access to one? thank talk to you soon Peter
Hey Peter.
I never heard that fuel, but if 20 % available that is totaly fine.
I will send you my fly info tommorow by email.
Do you have dremel or I need to bring mine?
Old 02-04-2004, 04:29 PM   #321
Tech Fanatic

hey Edward, I do have a dremmel but you definetly should bring any bits or stones you use with it. its varriable speed. it can get a little rough out here in cyberspace on the forum. lol There will definetly some jaw dropping later. talk to you soon Peter
Old 02-04-2004, 04:31 PM   #322
Tech Elite

Quote:
hey Edward, I do have a dremmel but you definetly should bring any bits or stones you use with it. its varriable speed. it can get a little rough out here in cyberspace on the forum. lol There will definetly some jaw dropping later. talk to you soon Peter
I got all daimond bits and will hae hem with me, no problem at all.
Talk to you later.
Edward
Old 02-04-2004, 04:34 PM   #323
Tech Fanatic

i called the track to reserve the closest table to the track and that set but also we will be their pretty early anyway
Old 02-05-2004, 09:35 AM   #324
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Yes Edward , talk to Tommy P. from Rocket Science Fuels.You and him can talk all that techno stuff about fuels and combustion.He'll be at the W'nats Great Stuff!
Old 02-05-2004, 01:50 PM   #325
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by Pit-racer
Yes Edward , talk to Tommy P. from Rocket Science Fuels.You and him can talk all that techno stuff about fuels and combustion.He'll be at the W'nats Great Stuff!
Hey Richard. I look forward to talk to Tommy ( I was refered couple times, but unfortunately nevr had chance to talk). I would love to talk to him.
Old 02-05-2004, 04:43 PM   #326
Tech Prophet

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Ed - There is a race on the 22'nd, I'm not positive on the location yet, but it would be cool to bring the engine out and run it. It will be somewhere in the LA county area would be my guess.
Randy Caster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 04:45 PM   #327
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by Randman
Ed - There is a race on the 22'nd, I'm not positive on the location yet, but it would be cool to bring the engine out and run it. It will be somewhere in the LA county area would be my guess.
I think if your car ready, we have to go for it. Please let me know were it is and we will arrange everything.
Old 02-05-2004, 10:37 PM   #328
Tech Prophet

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Check out rcheat.com for the info. I'm signed up for pro mod sedan, and that will propably be my main focus for tuning. If you want, we can run the mugen once more out there so I wont have problems with a new GT4 that I'm not used to...
Randy Caster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 05:24 AM   #329
Tech Addict

Default wint natls

I finally got a new pc, so I am back. To Ed and all the rest going to the Natls, good luck and hope the engine proves to be everything that you hope. I too would like to give it a shot come spring. I have been running 2 engines, a 2 year old x12 that still does a nice job overall, and a Smeltz mod x12 that has good low end. I would love to get something different then all the novas I race against.
Charlie
CHUCKMANDO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 07:57 AM   #330
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by Top Gun 777
I think if your car ready, we have to go for it. Please let me know were it is and we will arrange everything.
Racers there seem to be more electric than anything else. I recognize most of those faces.