Like Tree195Likes

Novarossi engines thread

Old 03-08-2022, 04:36 AM
Tech Lord

Novarossi becomes Nova engines.
In the Worlds 1/8 group there are some hints about Novarossi and the new Founded Nova Engines brand which popped up on the EFRA exhaust list. One reaction stated "more news coming soon" But one post in Italian wrote this:
"Nova is not Novarossi, Novarossi has concluded its cycle unfortunately, the new nova engine project was born from the passion and experience of members who joined a new cooperative, taking over part of the machinery left in Novarossi and hiring part of the remaining employees. without work, the company restarts with an excellent wealth of experience that will soon lead it to be competitive both on the international market and on the tracks all over the world, the beautiful headquarters fits like a glove to the project and all that remains is to wish a big one in the mouth good luck to all of them"
outcast32 and GeorgeCk like this.
Old 03-08-2022, 06:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Roelof
Novarossi becomes Nova engines.
In the Worlds 1/8 group there are some hints about Novarossi and the new Founded Nova Engines brand which popped up on the EFRA exhaust list. One reaction stated "more news coming soon" But one post in Italian wrote this:
"Nova is not Novarossi, Novarossi has concluded its cycle unfortunately, the new nova engine project was born from the passion and experience of members who joined a new cooperative, taking over part of the machinery left in Novarossi and hiring part of the remaining employees. without work, the company restarts with an excellent wealth of experience that will soon lead it to be competitive both on the international market and on the tracks all over the world, the beautiful headquarters fits like a glove to the project and all that remains is to wish a big one in the mouth good luck to all of them"
So did anyone of the original owners stay on with nova? we know one brother left long ago and he became reds motors. So just wondering if there is still one of the nova family members stayed involved? Roelof isn't there allready an rc motor company named nova? And why did novarossi just walk away and leave everything didn't sell anything ? all sounds weird!!

petersen114 likes this.
Old 03-08-2022, 11:48 AM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by ralphierace13
So did anyone of the original owners stay on with nova? we know one brother left long ago and he became reds motors. So just wondering if there is still one of the nova family members stayed involved? Roelof isn't there allready an rc motor company named nova? And why did novarossi just walk away and leave everything didn't sell anything ? all sounds weird!!
I do not think any of the Rossi family is involved. After the death of Cesare his wife wanted to sell the place but never found a buyer. And then with Covid they were forced to close the factory for a too long time and kept it close. MAX did bought some left over stock and some machines to be self supporting. Gimar bought another part of the stock. Genius (a large schale brand) also bought some machines so the goal was to get rid of it by a slowly disassemble.

One of the names of this news is Stefano Solaroli, which is not an unknown name.
Pooh2 likes this.
Old 03-09-2022, 07:46 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Novarossi MITO-35WCS ?

Hey Gents I have a question I have a Mito 9 that I love but needs to be rebuild but I did find a new P/S and rod for a Novarossi MITO-35WCS will this work for my Mito 9 ?
Old 03-09-2022, 08:01 AM
Tech Adept

BigC, no the Mito 9 is an extra long stroke so the bore diameter is smaller compared to the wc which is a standard long stroke
Old 03-09-2022, 08:21 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cant drive
BigC, no the Mito 9 is an extra long stroke so the bore diameter is smaller compared to the wc which is a standard long stroke
Thanks for the info and fast reply good thing I ask because I was just about to order it.
Old 03-12-2022, 11:42 AM
Tech Rookie

Does anyone know where I can get exploded views of the engines Novarossi produced? Novarossi.it is down and I cant seem to find them anywhere else.
Old 03-13-2022, 08:21 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Nicworx
Does anyone know where I can get exploded views of the engines Novarossi produced? Novarossi.it is down and I cant seem to find them anywhere else.
Gonna be difficult to find probably. I have pdf manuals and exploded views for all my nova engines but all but one are off-road. The only on-road I have is for the ison .21 tuned engine.
Old 03-13-2022, 09:00 AM
Tech Lord

Just google to the engine model name and ad in the search bar the word PDF and who knows what will pop up.
Old 03-14-2022, 12:56 PM
Tech Rookie

Thanks for you reply. Id be interested to get those off road diagrams if you are able to share them. I have a lot of off road engines im searching for as well. Thanks.
Old 03-14-2022, 12:57 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Roelof
Just google to the engine model name and ad in the search bar the word PDF and who knows what will pop up.

Thanks Ill try that.
Old 03-14-2022, 12:59 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by petersen114
Gonna be difficult to find probably. I have pdf manuals and exploded views for all my nova engines but all but one are off-road. The only on-road I have is for the ison .21 tuned engine.

Thanks for you reply. Id be interested to get those off road diagrams if you are able to share them. I have a lot of off road engines im searching for as well. Thanks. Pm me if you are able to share. I can send you my email address.
Old 03-14-2022, 03:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

REDS is a pretty good motor, as for me i would not use anything but O.S. !! But REDS looked good!!
Rick Vessell likes this.
Old 04-07-2022, 07:28 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Looking for an exploded parts view for the MEPHISTO.12 or the part number for the connecting rod, thanks in advance
Old 04-08-2022, 12:53 AM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by Omar
Looking for an exploded parts view for the MEPHISTO.12 or the part number for the connecting rod, thanks in advance
As I did mention before, use google with in the search bar the model name and the word PDF
https://cupdf.com/document/mephisto-...rburettor.html

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.