Novarossi engines thread

You're on Page 196 of 367
Go to
  • Quote: Thanks i got the TS12 NS1..
    btw which pipe do u recomend for this engine..is the kawahara pipe suitable for this engine...
    I'm not sure about kawahara pipe. But mostly for nova engine, tune pipe recommended are nova 2630 & 2601.
  • Is the 2052 pipe a 2 or 3 chamber pipe?
    Novarossi site says 3 but I thought it was a 2, I think they changed it but left the number the same
    How can a scrutineer tell what you are using?
  • 2052 is a 3 chamber pipe.
  • Quote: 2052 is a 3 chamber pipe.
    I swear I saw it on the Nova site as 2 chamber a while back.

Thanks anyway
  • Quote: 3 x 12mm, as long as the thread itself is 12mm long (minimum).
    Thanks Sam!

Nel
  • staikosn1
    i have seen a couple of these engines at my track and they were ok. you would be suprised with the power they give, i expected less but they made good power. it should be a great back up engine
  • Thanks Nitro_Racer im thinking very serious to buy one of that engine these days....
  • Quote: Is the 2052 pipe a 2 or 3 chamber pipe?
    Novarossi site says 3 but I thought it was a 2, I think they changed it but left the number the same
    How can a scrutineer tell what you are using?
    You can easily see if its a 2 o 3 chamber with a flashlight, put the light tru the singer and if you see the light at the entrance of the pipe is must be a 2 chamber and if you bearly or dont see the light is a 3 chamber.

Have fun

ALG
  • All 20xx pipes are 3 chamber, nothing to get fuzzy about.

The 2052 does make a noise which reminds me back to the old TOP 053 pipe which had an awesome sound.
  • If I go too lean on the low needle,can or will it do serious damage to the engine??How much damage can it cause??Will I have to replace anything??
  • Quote: If I go too lean on the low needle,can or will it do serious damage to the engine??How much damage can it cause??Will I have to replace anything??
    lean on LSN won't really kill yr engine like the HSN, don't worry.
  • Quote: lean on LSN won't really kill yr engine like the HSN, don't worry.
    Thank you..
  • Hello,

has anyone compared the following pipes on a Nova 353 Tuned?

The track i'm racing is a large european style track.

http://www.wmc-ev.de/index.php?module=unsere_bahn

cheers
    Sebastian
  • I use the 2630 and short manifold on a murnan mod 353 and its awesome. i also run on a large track (moorebank, sydney australia, home of the 2001 1:8 worlds)

i do believe i will have a fuel economy issue but ill test some more soon

ill be busy playing with my max xxl3
  • Is N12 LS-- the new name for NSR12 S-- ?

I checked N12 LS-- and NSR12 S-- bore and stroke are the same :13.80mm x 14.04mm, and the engine cooling fins are the same too.