R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Onroad Nitro Engine Zone (https://www.rctech.net/forum/onroad-nitro-engine-zone-71/)
-   -   STS engines (https://www.rctech.net/forum/onroad-nitro-engine-zone/29452-sts-engines.html)

sparksy 12-15-2003 05:17 AM

STS engines

I just wanted to beat Dino posting a STS thread... :D:D:D:D

dino.tw 12-15-2003 05:19 AM

terrible to me......:ha:

dino.tw 12-15-2003 05:35 AM

this week I will show you my D3 when I get it back from my racer.This engine just won A-main champion in Taiwan on Dec. 14.(55 entries)That is why I'm very happy now.:lol:

I will show you my modifying because have no many time to modify for everyone. This engine is legal under IFMAR rules.Yes,3port but beat any outlow 5port....:lol:

Manticore 12-15-2003 06:17 PM

Originally posted by dino.tw
this week I will show you my D3 when I get it back from my racer.This engine just won A-main champion in Taiwan on Dec. 14.(55 entries)That is why I'm very happy now.:lol:

I will show you my modifying because have no many time to modify for everyone. This engine is legal under IFMAR rules.Yes,3port but beat any outlow 5port....:lol:

where are you photos?? :batman:

OZDC 12-15-2003 06:48 PM

Congrats

I will show you my modifying because have no many time to modify for everyone.

Maybe one more please ;)

DC

AMGRacer 12-15-2003 07:08 PM

I have recently received a D3 from STS and it looks incredible. I need to run it in yet to get real world performance data, but the machining work and materials looks very very good.

Manticore 12-15-2003 09:52 PM

Originally posted by AMGRacer
I have recently received a D3 from STS and it looks incredible. I need to run it in yet to get real world performance data, but the machining work and materials looks very very good.
i agree to your statement of its quality.

Thunder racer 12-15-2003 11:20 PM

I just got my STS D5 and it looks great i also need to run it in. I was going to be a back up engin. But I snaped my JP S3 crank in half on tha week end so i need it now. (I spose it is a back up engine then) :lol:

But yer they look great. And i cait wait to see these mods will they work on a D5?

dino.tw 12-15-2003 11:27 PM

Originally posted by Thunder racer
I cait wait to see these mods will they work on a D5?
MTO has mod D5. Ask him to show you.....:D :ha:

dino.tw 12-15-2003 11:33 PM

Originally posted by Manticore
where are you photos?? :batman:
You don't need that! Dont play trick to me! (<-- look familiar? cut and paste from somewhere :lol: )

Manticore 12-15-2003 11:35 PM

You don't need that! Dont play trick to me! (<-- look familiar? cut and paste from somewhere :lol: )
you are picking up the skill too fast ! :flaming:

dino.tw 12-15-2003 11:36 PM

Originally posted by OZDC

Maybe one more please ;)

DC

I guessed you don't want that....:lol:

dino.tw 12-15-2003 11:39 PM

Originally posted by Manticore
you are picking up the skill too fast ! :flaming:
:blush: One chinese adage.....

Indigo blue is extracted from the indigo plant but is bluer than the plant it comes from. :ha:

EVOLUTION 12-16-2003 12:05 AM

MTO has mod D5. Ask him to show you.....:D :ha:
TOM is keeping secrets again! :flaming:

Manticore 12-16-2003 12:06 AM

Originally posted by EVOLUTION
TOM is keeping secrets again! :flaming:
tell me tell me, what is mto and what is TOM? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: