Best engine tuner

Old 01-28-2013, 03:30 PM
Tech Addict

Default Best engine tuner

Hey guys can anyone guide me to a very good onroad .12 engine tuner/modifier on Novarossi

Thanks
Old 01-28-2013, 03:38 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

You're going to have a hard time finding anyone better than Uriah Murnan. Sure, there are a few others that can do it as well but you have to be one of their guys to get the "good" stuff.
Old 01-28-2013, 03:41 PM
Tech Lord

But on another note, do you really need a mod motor? If you can't get a stock motor into the A main at a nats, then you're probably wasting your money. I have seen a stock, straight off the shelf Nova win a ROAR Nats before.

Last edited by wingracer; 01-28-2013 at 04:11 PM.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:03 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by wingracer
But on another note, do you really need a mod motor? If you can't get a stock motor into the A main at a nats, then you're probably wasting your money. I have seen a stock, straight of the shelf Nova win a ROAR Nats before.
I am on top at our nats at the moment and motor is loosing power and the 2nd runner up has a very powerful motor which i beleive is modded for sure as his straight speed is so powerful that he gets a couple of split over me.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:13 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by speed6
I am on top at our nats at the moment and motor is loosing power and the 2nd runner up has a very powerful motor which i beleive is modded for sure as his straight speed is so powerful that he gets a couple of split over me.
Cool, in that case it just might be what you need. Uriah ships internationally, give him a try.

http://www.murnanmodified.com/
Old 02-06-2013, 08:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wingracer
Cool, in that case it just might be what you need. Uriah ships internationally, give him a try.

http://www.murnanmodified.com/
+1

Lee
Old 02-06-2013, 08:32 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I tested with many different engine brands before I landed on Murnan. The Modded RB M3 is second to none. Very powerful starting in the low range with enough RPMs to run with an 1/8 scale down the straight away. Fuel economy, reliability, and tunes well which in my opinion are awesome facts when your talking about high end racing engines. In my experiences he has always been very helpful and generous with information about his products. He specializes in many brands of modded nitro engines I would contact him with your preferences and let him guide you into the engine that will suit your needs best!!! Murnan is the Best hands down
Old 02-06-2013, 09:31 PM
Tech Elite

If you are in the US it's Murnan, hands down.

If you are in Europe, you might wanna consider Michael Heinrich who stands for the MH treatment of the Orcan engines.