Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road > Onroad Nitro Engine Zone
LOOKING for Small Collet for PICCO .12 >

LOOKING for Small Collet for PICCO .12

LOOKING for Small Collet for PICCO .12

Old 07-04-2007, 08:27 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Cool LOOKING for Small Collet for PICCO .12

Hey I know this is not the Wanted site but I am looking for the small 6mm thick collets that fit the old picco .12 Trinity motors and the collari's.
Please let me know if anybody has any I can buy. I tried ofna but I don't know if I was given the wrong numbers but the two I bought were normal size shaft openings just shorter.
Please Help/
Thanks Mike
Old 07-08-2007, 08:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

I'm not sure of the part number but I believe Team Associated has a special collet for Picco motors. Not sure where you're located, but I would give Hobbytown a look.
Old 07-26-2007, 04:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pumbaapig5
Hey I know this is not the Wanted site but I am looking for the small 6mm thick collets that fit the old picco .12 Trinity motors and the collari's.
Please let me know if anybody has any I can buy. I tried ofna but I don't know if I was given the wrong numbers but the two I bought were normal size shaft openings just shorter.
Please Help/
Thanks Mike
I have the Mega202157 collet for the .12 Mega (Picco) engines in stock. If you still need a collet I have them.
Old 07-27-2007, 07:24 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Winner's Circle
I have the Mega202157 collet for the .12 Mega (Picco) engines in stock. If you still need a collet I have them.
Do you have the dimensions on that collet? I need one that is only 5mm long with the picco shaft diameter
Old 07-27-2007, 09:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by brianhatesnitro
Do you have the dimensions on that collet? I need one that is only 5mm long with the picco shaft diameter
These are 6.61 when measured through the bag. I suggest that you get your dremel and do a little metalworking on one of the longer ones in order to make on that is the right length for your application.
Old 07-27-2007, 10:52 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Winner's Circle
I've tried that once, it was pretty hard to end up with a perfectly square collet again. I have one that I got from somewhere but I can't figure out what brand it is or where it came from.