R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road > Onroad Nitro Engine Zone

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-30-2007, 01:56 AM   #1
Tech Elite
 
stefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Bavaria, Germany
Posts: 3,273
Send a message via AIM to stefan
Default K Factory Missile pipe any good?

Does anyone have an idea if that pipe is any good? I could get my hands on one for a good price.

http://www.kfactoryracing.com/produc...6001&pageNum=1

Thanks
stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 08:20 AM   #2
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: SoCal
Posts: 874
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan View Post
Does anyone have an idea if that pipe is any good? I could get my hands on one for a good price.

http://www.kfactoryracing.com/produc...6001&pageNum=1

Thanks
Don't let the name Missile fool you... Your motor will not be a missile if you use that pipe... There are alot better tune pipes out there and many will cost you alot less money... Performance is lacking with that pipe although it is very durable... So I guess, if you're a basher and don't really care about performance... Go for it... Now if you want the best pipe for your motor, you should post what motor you're running or plan on running and ask what is the best pipe for that motor. I'm sure then that someone can point you in the right direction.

RC_Alan
rc_alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 02:15 PM   #3
Tech Adept
 
Kemorc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 235
Send a message via AIM to Kemorc Send a message via MSN to Kemorc
Default

isn't it made by team magic?
__________________
I've got gas, and I'm PROUD of it... 1/5th scalers unite!
Kemorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 06:23 PM   #4
Tech Elite
 
wallyedmonds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Brampton ont canada
Posts: 3,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemorc View Post
isn't it made by team magic?
and who makes it for TM
who makes skyline
who makes SIR,nova,sirio,ninja.

i know a guy that runs a dynamite pipe ($20) and hes fast.

but at the upper level of racing yes a good proper tune pipe is best.
wallyedmonds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 12:08 PM   #5
Tech Elite
 
stefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Bavaria, Germany
Posts: 3,273
Send a message via AIM to stefan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc_alan View Post
Don't let the name Missile fool you... Your motor will not be a missile if you use that pipe... There are alot better tune pipes out there and many will cost you alot less money... Performance is lacking with that pipe although it is very durable... So I guess, if you're a basher and don't really care about performance... Go for it... Now if you want the best pipe for your motor, you should post what motor you're running or plan on running and ask what is the best pipe for that motor. I'm sure then that someone can point you in the right direction.

RC_Alan
Thank you Alan for your eleborate answer, but I didn't ask for general advise on which pipe to run on what engine.

I got that pretty much sorted. I simply wanted to know if anybody knew how the missile performs.
stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 01:23 PM   #6
Tech Fanatic
 
Osiris 75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Converse, TX
Posts: 828
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan View Post
Thank you Alan for your eleborate answer, but I didn't ask for general advise on which pipe to run on what engine.

I got that pretty much sorted. I simply wanted to know if anybody knew how the missile performs.
It chokes a powerful engine, and makes it run hotter. It's cheap, and not a good choice!
__________________
SPONSORS: AWESOMATIX USA / HOBBYWING USA / AVID CONCEPTS / R1 WURKS / POWERMASTER FUELS (VP RACING) / 2MM DESIGNS
RC TARGET/CAPRICORN USA / REFLEX RACING / ULTI TIRES

Chris Kemper
Osiris 75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 02:26 PM   #7
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: SoCal
Posts: 874
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan View Post
Thank you Alan for your eleborate answer, but I didn't ask for general advise on which pipe to run on what engine.

I got that pretty much sorted. I simply wanted to know if anybody knew how the missile performs.
Like Crap... Is that answer better...

RC_Alan
rc_alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HEADER FOR K-FACTORY MISSILE freestyles Australia Wanted to Buy 2 08-26-2008 12:50 AM
Kfactory Missile pipe Opinions please dienem Nitro On-Road 13 07-07-2006 10:13 PM
Kfactory Missile pipe opinions please. razzor Nitro On-Road 2 06-08-2006 01:25 PM
Land Missile possibly for sale sharkonwheels R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 10 04-06-2006 12:06 AM
K-Factory Missile pipe k_brian Onroad Nitro Engine Zone 3 10-16-2005 08:23 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 03:27 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net