his website says he is back on the 17th its now the 21st here in Australia
and I havent heard from him
We are back. What can I do for you?
Old 02-21-2008, 04:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by grub
gidday i have a nova 12-3 plus sct
im getting air in my fuel line and when its warm there a air bubble near my high speed needle and it wont move wont let fuel through either .
my engine wont start when warm as the air bubble moves up and down my fuel line even when the throttle in open it still wont let fuel into the carby.
it changes tune as it get warm,allso it will run great for about 4 laps then it sounds like it starving/flooding and no power a stalls .
allso idles erractic when warm...i blamed the fuel tank but the tank holds pressure,any help much appreciated
is a new engine
The engine is probably too hot. The metal carb is most likely vaporizing the fuel before it can get to the engine. The engine may also be getting too hot, and losing the compression needed to pump the fuel into the carby. How hot are you running the engine? You say the engine is new? If you still can't get the engine to run properly please send it to me, and I will test it. I have also seen dried up oil from the fuel, or after run oil clog up a carby. You may want to take the carb apart to check that. Have you had this problem with the other engines?
Old 02-21-2008, 04:35 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Grinder
The engine is probably too hot. The metal carb is most likely vaporizing the fuel before it can get to the engine. The engine may also be getting too hot, and losing the compression needed to pump the fuel into the carby. How hot are you running the engine? You say the engine is new? If you still can't get the engine to run properly please send it to me, and I will test it. I have also seen dried up oil from the fuel, or after run oil clog up a carby. You may want to take the carb apart to check that. Have you had this problem with the other engines?
most of the time 115 deg c -125 deg c running #6 tf plug byrons fuel
no i didnt have the problem with the other engine ,i checked the engine temp yesturday it was 95 deg c and i put fuel in carby and it vapourized and bubbled so i rechecked the temp on the carby it was 90 deg c....
i tighting up my high speed needle body tonight to see if it was leaking through there ,so far it seams to be have fixed it on da bench
ill see on the track tomorrow. thanks grinder
Old 02-21-2008, 05:26 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Grinder
We are back. What can I do for you?
Uriah
I just sent you a PM and also an email through your web shop as Rctech is painfully slow

Cheers
Tony
Old 02-26-2008, 08:53 AM
Tech Adept

these are great motors for dirt oval racing as well. I've been running a +12 3sct all winter long, with great results.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:05 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I can´t find in this thread, tips from Uriah to break-in an Novarossi modified .12 engine, anyone says any best way to do it ?

tkx
Old 02-26-2008, 09:07 AM
Tech Adept

he has his break in methods right on the webpage.

http://murnanmodified.com/breakin.php

Originally Posted by bugnet
I can´t find in this thread, tips from Uriah to break-in an Novarossi modified .12 engine, anyone says any best way to do it ?

tkx
Old 02-26-2008, 10:28 AM
Tech Regular

Default rb .21 schtuff

Uriah-
I am considering an RB motor from your stable. Any considerations for the new Alpha in the future? I run 1/8th onroad only. Or, would it just as well be better to get the C6.
Thanks in advance, Matthew
P.S. it was great to meet you at the Sedan Nats in Texas.
Old 02-26-2008, 10:33 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ctsieber
he has his break in methods right on the webpage.

http://murnanmodified.com/breakin.php
right,
I read that article, but who know, any time anyone could give a great tip or a pearl,

thanks
Old 02-26-2008, 05:10 PM
Tech Adept

Bugnet,

I will say this, the +12 took alot more break in then any other motor I've owned. So expect afew more tanks for break in.

Originally Posted by bugnet
right,
I read that article, but who know, any time anyone could give a great tip or a pearl,

thanks
Old 02-27-2008, 11:55 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi, Murnan modified the engine Orion CRF????
Old 02-27-2008, 12:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cmpx
Hi, Murnan modified the engine Orion CRF????
I think I remember seeing it on his website on the modified version and the stock version. But since the engine has given so much trouble to setup, and so many recalls and updates, I think he stop modifying them. There is going to be a 2008 version coming out soon. IMO its an engine that needs to be tested and tested then retested again to get all the bugs out. If you need a proven fast engine get a Novarossi. The best who can answer the question is Murnan himself, but Im just giving you a small heads up.
Old 03-03-2008, 06:56 AM
Tech Master

Hi Murnan

What differences did you find between the Max Power 2602 pipe and novarossi 2630 medium header on the Nova Plus 12-3t? Thanks!
Old 03-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Tech Apprentice

Grinder if your not to busy what modified parts do you have for the Novorossi NS12TS1 and also the N12LL3.
Old 03-09-2008, 06:53 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by MTX4JR
Grinder if your not to busy what modified parts do you have for the Novorossi NS12TS1 and also the N12LL3.
Hi. I have the modified PS set, and modified crankshaft for the TS1. I have nothing for the LL3.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.