R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road > Onroad Nitro Engine Zone

Old 02-16-2007, 05:15 PM   #16
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hmmm...can't wait for these engines to come out... Even with the older version of the .12 Plus line, it already has tons of power
doki_doki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 07:28 PM   #17
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirio2127
Novarossi World is the coolest, I like the way they came up with the names for the engines. I think Nova World is making some great changes I can see them geting cheaper prices as time goes on and more things becoming avable. I wonder how long it will be befor they try to branch right out into things like cars and hand tools ect?. Best Regards Jeremy.
being that thier mission is engines only and things pertaining to that i would doubt that happens anytime soon. They do make tools.....for engine though.
German Muscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 07:39 PM   #18
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by doki_doki
Hmmm...can't wait for these engines to come out... Even with the older version of the .12 Plus line, it already has tons of power
What sucks about it is that you will never be able to keep up with novarossi, because like you you just bought a sct thinking its the newest out from nova, and now there is another one out.
When I bought my Jp plus.12 3t thinking its the newest a week later the sct came out, I was thinking of buying a sct and now come to find they now have a plus 2 on the market...
So what do you do!!!!
MRX4-R03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 02:52 AM   #19
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Sirio2127

I agree with you mrx4, I,d like people to try to get any non Nova World unmodifed engine to run as hard and for as long as a nova will "if tuned right". They are by far the best desined engines and quality in the world. You defenty get what you pay for and Any guy on the street that walks into a shop and buys a Nova engine gets the the same engine and paformance as what a offical team driver gets That is something special in my books. What people need to rember is that Nova World makes race engines even there budget lines are treated with the same ultra high standards as engines for top name high profile racer's the world over. Regards Jeremy.

Last edited by Sirio2127; 02-18-2007 at 07:41 PM.
Sirio2127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 06:48 AM   #20
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRX4-R03
What sucks about it is that you will never be able to keep up with novarossi, because like you you just bought a sct thinking its the newest out from nova, and now there is another one out.
When I bought my Jp plus.12 3t thinking its the newest a week later the sct came out, I was thinking of buying a sct and now come to find they now have a plus 2 on the market...
So what do you do!!!!
Well, I would go get myself that new engine and have my nova plus 12-3sct as a spare engine or the other way around
doki_doki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 11:12 AM   #21
Tech Regular

Default 353 .12 race motor

If you look closely at the Nova website and engine spec's, The difference from there latest .12 is: CNC machined piston vs microcast, Redone crank backplate and lightened cooling head.
RayJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 02:01 PM   #22
am
Tech Master

I can not agree that the the same engines you buy in the shop is the same enine that the team is getting. I have an engine that is from Samuel lanzi, id not get it from him, erly prototype for the 421. It does not look modified but there are different timingnumbers and ither featurers to that engine. I have also seen other team engines and they are not standard engines. I have had shop engines that have ran very differnt even it is same engines ( Novarossi Crono RS5 buggy engines). One engine ran so much better than the other two but looked similar inside. I think that when the engine comapnies change toos, they take the first and best machined parts and match them togehter perfectly. When the tools have done some work it goes in the "customars" batch and that is wheat you and i can buy in the shops.

Even if the engines look the same i think it is different or matched parts. I friend of mine got a team engine from Rb, Ws7 II. in this enigne it looks like a standard engine but even my spesially prepard Recab RS05 engine that is not for sale form Recab (team engines only) could hold that engine. We raced at Holland indoor race with Bill HAgen, Pavidis, Degani and Chad Bradly, Daniel Reckward and the only engine that came close was Jerome Sartels factory JP racing engine. The factory engines is something very spesial, i just have not been able to figure out what it is.
am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 03:09 PM   #23
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by am
I can not agree that the the same engines you buy in the shop is the same enine that the team is getting. I have an engine that is from Samuel lanzi, id not get it from him, erly prototype for the 421. It does not look modified but there are different timingnumbers and ither featurers to that engine. I have also seen other team engines and they are not standard engines. I have had shop engines that have ran very differnt even it is same engines ( Novarossi Crono RS5 buggy engines). One engine ran so much better than the other two but looked similar inside. I think that when the engine comapnies change toos, they take the first and best machined parts and match them togehter perfectly. When the tools have done some work it goes in the "customars" batch and that is wheat you and i can buy in the shops.

Even if the engines look the same i think it is different or matched parts. I friend of mine got a team engine from Rb, Ws7 II. in this enigne it looks like a standard engine but even my spesially prepard Recab RS05 engine that is not for sale form Recab (team engines only) could hold that engine. We raced at Holland indoor race with Bill HAgen, Pavidis, Degani and Chad Bradly, Daniel Reckward and the only engine that came close was Jerome Sartels factory JP racing engine. The factory engines is something very spesial, i just have not been able to figure out what it is.
I agree with you on "box stock" engines and team engines. I have a box stock jp kangaroo and and signed team jp engine and you can tell by the sleeve cuts very different crank inlet is also bigger..
I also have a box stock jp plus .12 and a team jp plus .12 and both are different even the crank..
Team motor's are different because they rely on there driver's to win with there motor's..
Its seems Mike Swager ran much better and faster when he was running novarossi x12's and the Jp t03 engine's but because ninja is part of mugen he cannot run engine's anymore...That right there kinda sucks!!
Old 03-05-2007, 02:21 AM   #24
Tech Regular

Looks like these engines are almost ready to be shipped and are comming out in a special edition

http://www.novarossi.it/eng/news_htm...ition-box.html
Old 03-07-2007, 08:06 PM   #25
moy
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

how much this engine gonna cost? is it less than the 35+?
moy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 09:07 PM   #26
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by moy
what do you think?
Old 03-07-2007, 10:29 PM   #27
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by moy
It should be less it just a .12 engine
Old 03-07-2007, 10:35 PM   #28
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

price tag overseas is like 440 plus shipping.....thats for the .12
German Muscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 06:18 AM   #29
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Send a message via MSN to Pooh2

WOW!

"Since the Bible and the church are obviously mistaken in telling us where we came from, how can we trust them to tell us where we are going"?
Pooh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 07:42 AM   #30
Tech Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to team novarossi

Quote:
Originally Posted by German Muscle
price tag overseas is like 440 plus shipping.....thats for the .12
yeah for 2 engines!
team novarossi is offline   Reply With Quote