Search

MACH 15 RE breakin help

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2007, 02:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default MACH 15 RE breakin help

I own a LOSI XXX NT SPORT

IM on my 4th tank and I can get it to start. but as soon as I give it throttle it dies ...
Also when I take the glow ignitor off itll die after 5 seconds sometimmes immediatly. But the plug is brand new just changed today?? What can I do to fix this?
Old 02-11-2007, 03:04 PM
Tech Master

Sounds to me like your engine is still rich , Try leaning it off on the HSN 1/4 turn clockwise and see where you end up. It could also be a case of not having a hot enough plug for the fuel you are using.

Whats the nitro and oil content of your fuel ?
Old 02-11-2007, 03:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Im usin O'donnell Racing fuel 20% .. I got it running after Idling it through a whole tank! Rapped it up took it oout done some passes and was running 210 to 225 5th tank including the idle tank! turns out Its just not cut for factory settings in these weather conditions. SO I started from 3 on hsn and 2 1/2 LSN with a high Idle as I noticed it was trying to move on me so I backed it down and my temps stayed fine so Im wondering ? If Im taking it up 3/4 throttle and it whines and sputters a little is that good
breakin setting? NOTE: A tiny bit of fuel was blowing out the pipe when this was goin down!